DarkBlazeWolf4 weeks ago
Thank you very much for translating this wonderful novel and I hope for more and more chapters to be translated so I can keep enjoying it. I don't know your circumstances IRL and how it effects translation speed but I really wish I could read this at least 3-5 chapters a week. Of course life isn't so kind as to be lenient for anyone and I understand that translating into English is extremely difficult and time consuming so I can't blame you for slow releases of chapters. ^.^ I also like your unlock chapter set up much more than some others I've seen. If I wasn't a broke mofo I would honestly just fork over money so I could read it all quickly but as I stated I'm not rich but I do help out as much as I can. Reading good novels that are translated with care is my main source of relaxation and entertainment so please don't quit or drop this wonderfully translated novel so please let me know if I can help in any way other than throwing money at you endlessly. I can't read Japanese characters but if it's changed to English alphabet I could understand it enough to generalize what's being said up to 60 percent depending on the dialect used. Thank you again so very much^.^
Solo4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for reading and commenting, DarkBlazeWolf! It's really encouraging to hear that you're enjoying the novel! I understand about the money part, I'm a broke mofo too, haha. But I can't thank you enough for supporting me anyways by unlocking chapters! Read more Right now, sad to say, I'm using every available min to translate, and a chapter every 2 days is the best I can do. I'm juggling 2 novels btw, just in case you haven't read my other novel, please check it out haha. If I get more support then I'll be able to devote more time to it but for now, gotta find ways to pay the bills. Reading and maybe helping me share/spread this novel is enough to make me super happy. But if you, or anyone else is confident in their English, I could really use an editor, as my old editor went on break and won't be back for quite a long while(few months maybe). This alone will save me several hours per chapter. Just DM me on discord if you're interested. Long reply to a long comment haha but thank you once again for reading, and for your kind words! Show less
Elsafaust1 month ago
Good update. Quick question regarding the previous chapter was the last dialogue with the guild president in the previous chapter the reason for new .... ? i could not make sense of the dialogue and the following paragraph of the MC's thoughts Read more
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Elsafaust! Oh man, I can't answer without slight spoilers so if anyone sees this and hasn't read the chapter yet, please be warned. Basically, a spirit possessed Souya, and the Guild president knew that, so at the end, he asked for its name. The spirit took over and answered, then the thoughts after that was Souya talking to the spirit and telling it to never do that again, and that he only wanted to borrow the spirit's ... and nothing else. The spirit agreed and that's why he acquired that new... (I hope I answered what you're asking because you were being considerate so you worded it really vaguely haha) Read more
Elsafaust1 month ago
Yes, thank you for answering . But honestly it is a little hard to follow this kind of exchange of dialogue when there are multiple people talking . I like how you put [ ] for people dialogue and [[ ]] for robot dialogue. but having something like [dialogue ](souya) or "dialogue"[souya] or [] { new character not introduced before } would help a lot in getting context of the flow
Elsafaust1 month ago
Solo1 month ago
Glad to hear that I was able to answer your question. =) I won't take credit for the bracket system, that's done by the author. As for actually writing in who the speaker is, let me ponder about it for a while. Read more When I see that in other translations, it feels really jarring to me, and the main reason why I left the honorifics in for this novel is because there are a lot of dialogues like that but since everyone calls one another differently, and several people have verbal habits that I've tried really hard to maintain, I was hoping that those would be enough to differentiate between speakers... Show less