Razeel_Asta5 months ago
Woah really Souya, you gave another push to the crazy yandere girl, ngl, not a fan of yanderes, well, Irvin healing an elf (Ea) gave me toughts, he secretly made a decision? Guild Leader being smashed under Evetta had me laugh for a good time!! Thanks for the capter!!! Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Razeel_Asta! He also didn't refuse Rana's riceballs before the battle so at the very least he seems to not hate elves? Evetta and the President are pretty much a comedy duo for now, haha.
Zenxai5 months ago
woah just read this chapter make my hidden chunbiyo awake again
Thanks for reading and commenting, Zenxai! Haha, glad to hear you enjoyed the chapter! Though I'm surprised the "oh right hand of mine" comment by Souya 4 chapters ago didn't awaken it haha.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (⌒▽⌒)
SkaliSkale5 months ago
A CPR doesn't require the tongue to intertwine you horny tool
Thanks for reading and commenting, SkaliSkale! Haha, he wasn't performing CPR though, he was trying to snap her out of the trance and his first thought was what Ea did to Rana, but that can't work for Bel as she lacks Err the assets, so a kiss was the next thought he had lol.
CarlecBen5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Man, Souya just keeps going huh Not gonna lie, i don't really want Bel in the harem but i guess it's too late for that already. Read more We need por Lanseal appearances. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, CarlecBen! I can't say anything directly, but stay the course, my man, read on. This novel subverts expectations all the time so you can never know what happens.