BoomerGeezer6 months ago
Re: “take one in the face” “punchline” compare to British Slang “gobsmacked”. This author is an order of magnitude above the usual WN/LN author. And Solo, Foxteller and “their fine group” are two orders of magnitude better. Read more Just my not so humble opinion, but textual analysis is my thing, BA, masters, 25 year career. BG Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, BoomerGeezer! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm really happy to hear that from a pro. And yeah, I definitely agree about this author being an order of magnitude above the usual author.
Le Salt1 year ago
When you just gotta break up a fight by doing some more fighting
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! ┐('~`;)┌
Netzach1 year ago
Sorry but I don't see the hint in your comment. I don't have any clue why she wants to see Rana... Thank you for the chapter.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Netzach! It's okay with you don't get it now. The great part about this author's style is that she eventually just gives the answer outright later. Though you are given the opportunity to get it earlier, like in this case
maria1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, maria! (╹◡╹)
Pyrectic1 year ago
Why does it feel there's more cooking than adventuring in this light novel?
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyrectic! Haha, for better or worse, cooking is an integral part of this novel. Remember the tag line in the description: they lived, they ate, they fought. And they explored the dungeon. The story goes literally in that order lol. There comes a certain point in the novel where the cooking starts to tail off and it comes up a lot less but we're not there yet. (^ω^) Read more
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
ShadoWSenpai1 year ago
Thx for the chapter. Great work guys.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadoWSenpai! Welcome and hope you enjoy the story!
CarlecBen1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter As expected, the duel was interrupted The title of the novel should be The Chef explores the Dungeon Read more I already want to see their reaction to Souya's cooking Show less
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, CarlecBen! Yup, you got that spot on! Haha, that's a really fitting title Read more Well, I apologize but next chapter was a super long so I had to split it, so reactions are in the second part. But that means that a ton of stuff happened before the cooking. What could it be, I wonder? Hehe Show less