Rosseweiss1 month ago
I'm quite sure the author is talking about the dragon quest series when the MC says national rpg. And I'm suspecting that Makina was involved in modifying Izoras feelings from Souya to Irvin. That time when she was humming while evading the question was damn obvious haha. Thanks for translating I really like this novel.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rosseweiss! I do too! I'll have to go back and read that humming part!
Netzach7 months ago
There is no explanation of why only Souya isn't allowed to see the face of his goddess but others can do it. That's, as for myself, a big flaw in this story. Maybe it's explained later, but for now, there is only a shadow around this topic.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Netzach! Yes, there is a big plot-relevant reason. But I can't reveal that here of course. Safe to say, you have to be patient with this kind of things. This is one of the most intricate plots I've ever read and there are barely any of such stuff is left unexplained Read more
Rembred9 months ago
When Souya think about Irvin popularity. Look at youself man you already estabelished a harem!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rembred! Haha, from the list, it seems like Irvin's "harem" is bigger though.
Pyrectic1 year ago
The MC often address the reader, is he putting his thoughts and adventures in writing or is it the author's way of breaking the fourth wall to be funny? It feels like those misfortunes have something to do with Misuranika-sama. Could it be she has devout and perverted followers like Aqua's Konosuba or is it her "blessing" in some way
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyrectic! Yes, we"re technically reading a record of Souya's adventurers, remember the memoir that Makina was recording? So there are some chapters that are very memoir-like like the 1st chapter of the arc. The author switches between that style and 1st person POV from Souya quite a bit, though most of the time, it's Souya POV. Simple answer is that you're right, a lot of it is Misuranika's fault. Why and how, is what I won't spoil. Suffice it to say that the majority of Souya's problems stem from the 1st god he contracted. Read more
FoxReader55701 year ago
The RPG reference could be for the Tales series.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5570! Oooh, that's one series I never played for some reason lol.
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)