Itsuka6 months ago
Something obviously missing ? I didn't see anything ! Please tell me if you can, curiosity is killing me !
Thanks for reading and commenting, Itsuka! Haha, as is with every plot line in this novel, if you didn't get it right away, you'll find out if you read on.
Le Salt6 months ago
Wait, is this the Demon King that Lemuria defeated to become the King?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! No, Lemuria defeated something inside the dungeon to be made king. As for this Demon King, she's much older Read more
yeah boi9 months ago
Oh yeah did she forgot Misuranika, maybe she's a follower too.
Thanks for reading and commenting, yeah boi! Well, I can't comment due to spoilers, but it's interesting, isn't it?
ShortNoob10 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. You confused me with what Souya is not a reliable narrator, so how do we determine the real events and what Souya alters? I don't recall reading other characters' PVOs, so the only way is to spot inconsistencies in what Souya says and thinks? Thank goodness for your notes then. It was strange to me that Souya did not do anything when he slept with his wife and sister, he just had not narrated it.
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Typically, such stuff are revealed through conversation, usually by the ones who know what he's doing, the A.I.s lol. As the story goes on, you'll slowly find out Souya does a lot of stuff he never reports
ShortNoob10 months ago
Ok. I will try to be more aware of those conversations when I reread the novel
Well, not too much has been revealed in this way so far. More and more will slowly come out in future. =)
Shiroi Hane10 months ago
Given his ever-increasing harem which includes not only three princesses but a sword, an AI and two merchant companies, is the curse not working in reverse?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Shiroi Hane! Lol. Although it's cursed, the curse doesn't work on Souya for some reason, that's why his harem keeps growing
wann10 months ago
thanks for the amaizing work, i start to read it this week and i love this novel :D most MCs are always teenagers it is good to see a little maturity in isekai's. the worst thing so far in history is the wedding of the mc he has all the hiccups plus a benefit hahahahahaha. thank you!!!!! Read more
wann10 months ago
"""he has all the obligations without even a benefit""
Thanks for reading and commenting, wann! Thank you for your kind words and I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it! Yeah, I definitely agree, but eventually....... XD Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
marine1corps11 months ago
Yes after some serious thinking I have come to the conclusion that Ea has some serious case of Daddy Issues
Thanks for reading and commenting, marine1corps! That's pretty amazing insight.