ShortNoob2 weeks ago
Thanks for the chapter. You confused me with what Souya is not a reliable narrator, so how do we determine the real events and what Souya alters? I don't recall reading other characters' PVOs, so the only way is to spot inconsistencies in what Souya says and thinks? Thank goodness for your notes then. It was strange to me that Souya did not do anything when he slept with his wife and sister, he just had not narrated it.
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Typically, such stuff are revealed through conversation, usually by the ones who know what he's doing, the A.I.s lol. As the story goes on, you'll slowly find out Souya does a lot of stuff he never reports
ShortNoob2 weeks ago
Ok. I will try to be more aware of those conversations when I reread the novel
Solo2 weeks ago
Well, not too much has been revealed in this way so far. More and more will slowly come out in future. =)
Shiroi Hane3 weeks ago
Given his ever-increasing harem which includes not only three princesses but a sword, an AI and two merchant companies, is the curse not working in reverse?
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Shiroi Hane! Lol. Although it's cursed, the curse doesn't work on Souya for some reason, that's why his harem keeps growing
wann3 weeks ago
thanks for the amaizing work, i start to read it this week and i love this novel :D most MCs are always teenagers it is good to see a little maturity in isekai's. the worst thing so far in history is the wedding of the mc he has all the hiccups plus a benefit hahahahahaha. thank you!!!!! Read more
wann3 weeks ago
"""he has all the obligations without even a benefit""
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, wann! Thank you for your kind words and I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it! Yeah, I definitely agree, but eventually....... XD Read more
Izmil1 month ago
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
marine1corps1 month ago
Yes after some serious thinking I have come to the conclusion that Ea has some serious case of Daddy Issues
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, marine1corps! That's pretty amazing insight.