Rosseweiss2 months ago
Maybe it's a portal like the one the MC used to arraive in that world and the victims are sent to ours or another place.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rosseweiss! Well, you'll have to read on to find out~
SecondhandFrag2 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. I guess it's either Ea or Rana will be captured for some time, especially Ea. It has to have some reasons why author made mc and Ea closer than ever. Hope I'm wrong. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SecondhandFrag! Haha, I can't comment as it'll be spoilers, but read on~
Le Salt7 months ago
Mysterious markings and a kamaitachi-like creature, hmm? Well, we’ll just have to see how Otou-san dies, and the calamity it brings down upon Souya then.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Woah, bold prediction XD
Le Salt7 months ago
Look, just because I was wrong, that doesn’t make me wrong! The man was positively reeking of death flags! Reeking, I tell you!
Foxteller69699 months ago
Shiro: NOOOO!!!! PEOPLE MUST DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILL!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Foxteller6969! Haha, exactly. But to be fair, I really want to see the original text for that one. Because that may actually be the one case where it is correct, since he was talking about the regeneration ability he has because of Saber.
Lynkir9 months ago
Wierdest brunch gathereing ...ever Thats right Nutria-san just roll with it aint no correcting it at this point We spent it all Read more >insert konosuba Aqua doof face ~~☆ here< this is also why we never trust our magician in D&D to go for supplies with the party funds also You must gather your party before venturing forth.................... LARS!!!! think what fox reader5570 is talking about is a Gashadokuro? which reminds me memories of Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army game mostly cuz how annoying every encounter with it is Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, yeah. And you're right, Frey is a lot like Aqua lol
FoxReader55709 months ago
Don’t tell me it’s Japanese.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5570! It's not Japanese. Now, if you could elaborate a bit more, I'll be more sure of my answer lol Read more
thanks for the chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (=①ω①=)
Doomi9510 months ago
Thank you for the chapter.
Thank you for unlocking, reading and commenting, Doomi95! (=^・ェ・^=)