Kamryu2 months ago
Haaahhh!!! Poor guy. Just when he thought he made the happy end, the god (author) said nope. He got tossed to another continent. Wonder if he will ever make it back to Rana and the others. Poor Lanceal she was celebrating that it would be her turn next lol. Love how Ea had them do a dogeza for not coming back for 10 days and indulging themselves.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! Haha, yup, it's the biggest "nope" ever,
Le Salt3 months ago
Ten straight days, huh? Souya, you absolute dog you.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Ooh, sorry for missing the comment. Yeah, it's sorta like their honeymoon, I guess. Read more
Lynkir4 months ago
so many question marks atm but the one that instantly awoken my gentelmen senses was "black elf tentacles of EVIL!!!" (;゚Д゚) almost spiled my drink in my keybord at that point also im pretty sure this is Freys fault ....... frey is slowly morphing into aqua
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, I'd say that was a weird word choice by the queen. But I agree, Frey is basically the comic relief like Aqua is XD
Pyredude4 months ago
WTF??? This novel is crazy!!! Nothing gets resolved ~ok maybe semi resolved~ and problems and mystery just gets piled up after every arc! LOL! I LOVE IT!!! Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyredude! Yup, it'll be a long path of discovering more and more clues before stuff finally gets completely resolved. The bright side is that they eventually do.
Badbeat4 months ago
[Huh?] Wow, that was certainly a twist I didn't see coming. Brings a lot of questions with it too...
Thanks for reading and commenting, Badbeat! Haha, yeah, I was O.o the first time I read it
oooh interesting development! thanks for the chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! Yeah, it's such an unexpected turn, isn't it? XD
FoxReader55704 months ago
Fuck
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5570! But whoa! Σ(°ロ°)
Cortes5 months ago
Picked this novel up just last week, decided to unlock the remaining parts of this chapter, was not disappointed. Keep up the great translation work!
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Cortes! I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it! And, the story is still getting better from now on too! And I'm really grateful for your kind words! Read more
Dragmine5 months ago
hello i like your translations thank you much~!
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Dragmine! I like people who read my translations very much too! =D
DavyDrones5 months ago
Excuse me but how can Souya have sex when he almost fainted from his wounds the previous chapter?Aren't his injuries severe?
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! He was dizzy and fell over, so not quite fainted, but yeah, he should be hurting a lot. But I think I'd be able to endure some pain to lose my virginity to a busty elf lol Read more Joking aside, sometimes, and this is not even close to the first time, Souya sorta pushes past pain, doesn't he? I can't comment more tho Show less
marine1corps6 months ago
cool story point
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, marine1corps! It's an interesting play on a really common trope, isn't it? XD
zaibonzer6 months ago
MORE! KEEP IT COMING BRUH!
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, zaibonzer! Haha, will do! What a cliffhanger, huh?