Vendorgale13 hours ago
Well, I'm moving right along.... how many chapters since my last pot a few days ago? I don't remember.
Solo11 hours ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vendorgale! (•ิ_•ิ)?
SecondhandFrag2 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. The "fox" thing, I believe, is Tanuki. There is a lot of Japanese works related to Tanuki using leaves to trick people including faking money and shape shifting. I never saw anything fox-like doing the same though.
Thanks for reading and commenting, SecondhandFrag! Err, no, tanuki are racoon dogs. Perhaps you'll recall if you think of the term "kitsune" instead. As I'm sure you've heard of, kitsune gain the ability to shapeshift and take on human form once they've reached adulthood, and there are many tales that say that if a kitsune offers a payment or reward that includes money or material wealth, part or all of the sum will consist of old paper, leaves, twigs, stones, or similar valueless items under a magical illusion. Read more
thanks for the chapter
Thanks fore reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
Pyredude7 months ago
Ok, again Souya's personality is weird...he's gone cold and calculating again. I know there's nothing he can do at the moment but considering just a few weeks ago he was so worried for his wife to the point he's suicidal, he accepted his fate too easily. His party could still be in danger, who knows maybe the AIs or that mysterious man might do something to them, but he's doesn't seem to be thinking of that at all. Yes, the gods and the kingdom are probably there to assist his party and try to find out what happened to him, but considering the hot blooded him a few weeks ago he probably shouldn't think in such a way...or am I over thinking this? Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyredude! You've caught onto something. In short, you're right, he's enjoying himself too much here and worrying too little about the others. And yes, there is a very specific reason for it that I cannot mention. Though there may be many times when his personality seems inconsistent, I can assure you that his personality follows specific rules, and the author follows them perfectly. Read more
DavyDrones8 months ago
Canned food?I mean really?In a fantasy world?Now that is a plot twist.
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! Yeah, and canned food isn't going to be the end of it...
Thousandsuns8 months ago
Ahhh how do people keep up with all the hidden plot twists! thanks for the great work Solo
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Thousandsuns! Hence the super long afterwords lol.