Jputt853 months ago
Why do I get the feeling that Tortch is the A.I. responsible for the whole machine uprising that led to the massive restrictions place on all future generations of Makina type units. Mr. Skynet wannabe himself. The A.I. that fell in love. Mr. Big Daddy Terminator.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jputt85! Well, it wasn't mentioned which generation A.I.s were used in that experiment, but it's at most those of the same type, not Tortch himself, since he's stuck here... but there's a thread in your comment that's interesting...
thanks for the chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (o´▽`o)ノ
Le Salt3 months ago
These aren’t just AIs, then. They were somebody’s *messengers*.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Interesting thought...read on~
Lynkir3 months ago
Thx for chap think my brain just short circurted after all that info bypedial tanks.(0_0)....I BLAME NANO MACHINES! :V Read more Drill sub?is what happned when spin to win was taken a bit to the EXTREAM and............Vodka.....just Lots of Vodka also DADDY!@!@! hahhahhaaa Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, I don't blame you. This is one of the key reveals in this novel and a big portion of the story revolves around this and what is revealed next chapter...
fluffykunat3 months ago
Tnx for the chap!! dammit I don't know how to use paypal. I'm so hype rn I cant wait for the next chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting, fluffykunat! Glad to hear that you're anticipating the next chapter! You can use cards on Patreon if paypal is a problem, but other than that, I have no answer... Read more
DavyDrones4 months ago
Thank you for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! (⁀ᗢ⁀)
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Edoc'sil! Hehe, I accidently put a spoiler in my previous reply so I deleted it. I'll mention that Tortch's ability to take control of Makina is important though, as is his "lineage". Read more
Edoc'sil4 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. So. An old AI with nixie tube who manage to takeover makina an advanced AI from 20th century, got a mechanical gorilla like body, adopted a black elf daughter, planning to destroy an ancient knight legion. And explained the origin of AI on earth is from this world. Read more That last one might be the answer to earth sudden technical advancement on 1950. Show less
FoxReader69244 months ago
Thanks Solo!
FoxReader69244 months ago
Oh Wow! Just before this is where the movie should start. Its getting away from the "LOR" Fantasy epic battle and into more "Hell boy" Fantasy now.
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, FoxReader6924! Yeah, it's getting more and more complex, isn't it?
MidnightMercenary4 months ago
Man i didn't expect this. Probably need to read this chapter a second time because im really confused 🤔 Anyway thx for the capter!
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Midnight Mercenary! Yeah, we're getting into the reveals part so lots of mind-boggling details