Kamryu2 months ago
Lol I see that is how you played it Souya. Souya: look Rana you said you want a child right? Tada! I got us a daughter (that is coincidentally my second wife). Thanks for the chapter looking forward to the next arc. Good to see the hint that Souya is getting stronger. I wonder how the grow system works here. It does not seem to be by experience from defeating enemies. Maybe by gaining more power from the gods? Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! The growth system is actually a huge plot-line that we been shown tiny glimpses of. In time, it will be explained.
Le Salt2 months ago
Well, I guess Rana gets her child sooner than she’d thought. And man, but that former king is broken as hell. You’d think a battle against such a numerically superior foe would at least have some drama, but the fight was barely worth a couple of paragraphs, lol. ...also, don’t forget the contribution of Tokyo Godfathers in the genre of Three Men and a Baby!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Yeah, His Majesty is super broken. Which, like everything else, is for a reason. Haha, yup, it's a daughter this time. Read more Ohh, I haven't actually watched that. One more thing on my to-do list, I guess Show less
thanks for the chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (「• ω •)「
DavyDrones4 months ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! (@^◡^)
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Edoc'sil! Yeah, I felt the same as I've seen those movies... Well, unfortunately, we won't have a chance to see that epic scene for now, as the manga has been discontinued...it ends at the end of vol 1... Read more
Edoc'sil4 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. That's a good classic movie, and it makes me feel old 😅. 1000 win against 70000? That would be an epic scene if translated to manga with great artist like kentaro myura. Read more
MidnightMercenary4 months ago
Thx for the chapter! Lmao father and husband at the same time at least it's not incest but sounds really odd So will they crush Elysium first before returning to the eastern continent? Read more See ya next chapter Show less
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, MidnightMercenary! Well, I can't answer directly, but you'll get your answer next release. See you then! Read more