Leozack1 week ago
Thanks for the translation, its a sad thing that the manga didnt continue
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Leozack! Yeah, it's really too bad it didn't continue
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Edoc'sil! Well, he's not using all three at the same time haha. And, like I hinted in the afterword of the previous chapter...
Solo1 month ago
As a further hint, when I said 6 person party, I never said I was referring to Souya's party, did I?
Edoc'sil1 month ago
Thanks for the chapter. So glad the author mention katana is hard to use, also the negative side of it hardness. So souya now abandoned his bow and carry 3 sword instead? (Agathion, zamonglass sword, and kojin) Read more Is he planning become zoro? 😅 Show less
MidnightMercenary1 month ago
Elves like honey so much they live in the forest? Kinda questionable xD Anyway Thx for the chapter!
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, MidnightMercenary! Haha. Like all old stories in this novel, you gotta take it with a pinch of salt.
Thousandsuns1 month ago
Poor Ea's intelligence stat is probably in the minus.. love how the Author casually avoided having the MC throwing out lai bombs like 99 percent of mediocre japanese novels out there, top job! Thnx for the chapter Solo and happy new year!
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Thousandsuns! Yeah, I love that he highlighted many of the flaws in a katana, and that Souya knows he isn't skilled enough with it that he uses it as his backup weapon. His swordsmanship is stolen from Zamonglass and he has his own training after all, (don't forget him mentioning that he had done kendo before), so he isn't going to try weird stuff haha