Gylsera2 days ago
Thanks for the chapter!!! Can i be safe to assume that if alma is not joining the party and noel recruit only men member that he will eventually become gae?? I dunno man just some silly thoughts fufu Read more
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Alma is joining tho. But I see where you're going („ಡωಡ„)
Goncourt1 month ago
Solo, I'm here because of your recent posting on mdex and couldn't wait another month. Your thoughts on the chapters are always nice to read after each chapter. Thanks for translating and cleaning the Manga.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Goncourt! And thanks for coming over and for your kind words! Yeah, slight bummer that chapters went from fortnightly to monthly, but if the quality stays high, I guess I'm ok with it =) Read more
FoxReader66212 months ago
If his party becomes predominantly consisted of female characters, Im out.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader6621! Don't worry.
Daime172 months ago
I get the feeling only women will apply to the party and Noel stressing why men are not joining him.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! I can't comment directly as it'll be spoilers but read on.. =)
Syavoir2 months ago
The past story really do interest me. Since Noel and Alma is not too far in age, everyone must have believed that Alma being the infamous granddaughter must be true as well. Since Noel is a grandson himself. Turn out the infamous assassin is more twisted than we thought.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yeah, this twist is what really hooked me.
NotNow3 months ago
I see that I should stop reading this novel as if it's one of the dozen and be a little more attentive while reading. Honestly thought, I really didn't expect that about Alma's past
NotNow3 months ago
Oh, and I'm starting to feel a little worried about the romance in this novel. I don't care if it's harem or single heroine as long as it won't leave a bad aftertaste.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! To be fair to you and other readers, author purposely set this up by using all sorts of heroine tropes on Alma. But yeah, that's not the kind of novel this is haha. As for romance, it develops very slowly in this novel, though it is there
SVL3 months ago
Nice character development. Changed the initial thoughts of mine on alma. Also thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, I really like how the author had been playing up the bimbo heroine archetype the entire time, then boom, we realized that appearances are super deceiving!
danehollow3 months ago
Well well alma is not a useless-boobies-idiot-woman as noel claimed of
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! Yeah, what a surprising dark twist, isn't it?
Solomoca4 months ago
Love the back story.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Great twist wasn't it? Alma had been so light and airy up to this point, so it came as a complete surprise to me!
Eld7 months ago
Owowowow, is that the sound of my hard cut mentality cracking? This backstory of Alma not only served to promote Alma as a person rather than a character but offered a new way to look at Noel. Previously, Noel was written as only to be cold, merciless. The BG story says that's one facet of him, and I hope the author capitalizes on what they wrote here and include some deep moments of Noel. Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Yeah, Alma sees Noel for who he is, sees the effort he is putting in and thus, cannot help but want to see him succeed against the odds he's struggling against. People love underdog stories, even irl after all. One of my favorite chapters!