Banesephy1 week ago
Whyyyyyy?! That certainly hurt more than i thought it would. I hope you are ok in the end little bamboo dragonfly girl.
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Well... we can only hope
Daime172 months ago
Is the little girl still alive?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! Off-screen so I can't say with 100% certainty but seems like it
Syavoir2 months ago
What the hell. This world is unfair! That little girl did nothing wrong at all. Not even when she said that she hates all seekers.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yeah, sad to say, this isn't one of those novels where everything goes well for the MC. He seriously didn't expect this at all, and you'll see eventually, he never forgets it from now on.
NotNow2 months ago
Since the author didn't say explicitly she's dead, I hope there's still a chance (I really hope since I'm not a tragedy fan)! I thought the author would build up the suspense a little more; it was a little unexpected how he bought it close to the ending almost instantly. Oh, and Albert a small fry until the end? A little disappointing. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Well, sure, as long as it's not explicitly written, there's a chance, but she's a big part of showing his character in future. Well, the true antagonist of this arc is supposed to be .... Read more
SVL3 months ago
Wait!!!, is that girl the daughter of the village chief!?!? If she is well I don't know how to make this.I really thought that she will become the enemy of noel or even his party member.But who thought it will turn out like this. But loved the plan of noel tho. And is this going to be the 3rd round of noel vs kouga? or not? Read more Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, sadly it's that girl......
danehollow3 months ago
Demn albert did he just killed that little girl. I hope noel will show him true hell
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! Yeah, not by his hand, but he ordered it.
Arkhiel7 months ago
Poor girl..... She had the same vibe with nina tucker with how she ended....
Thanks for reading and commenting, Arkhiel! Yeah, she definitely does...... Also, that's an interesting reference that you used. The comments are on my original site but many other people also drew several comparisons to FMA. ( ^ω^ ) Read more