Dwarf Legend3 weeks ago
i read comment below me and how everyone react to village girl who been killed by scumbag albert it's really tragic, i though author will make her to became support to noel because how pure she is, and maybe can light a burden noel have becouse he always faced light and dark of society. well everyone maybe expecting for her to rise from there and make new life and new plot will rise again and pov of villager girl will come. but looks like her role ended at chapter 15. To bad and sad. Read more
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah, it's really sad (-ω-、)
AzaThom323 weeks ago
For sure the daughter of the village chief was an unlucky one, like many other characters here. Age luck and plot twist basically decide if they survive for greatness or die a dog’s death
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, it's really sad what happened to her...
Vullord6664 weeks ago
That's what ended up happening to the girl? Okay I really hate that village chief. He's the exact definition of blinded by greed. When he was first introduced I had hoped it would be left at "pervy grandpa like character". Even being the idiot he is he should have realized that the seekers had just fought SIXTY freaking bandits AND got out basically unscathed. 1) they obviously know you lied about the Intel now for a lower reward 2) these aren't the type of people you want to try and rob. If he had basic intelligence he would have stopped while he was ahead (and he was ahead with that low reward for that harsh of a request). Even if his plan had worked then like the daughter said rumors would have spread and they wouldn't be able to get help from seekers anymore (and money doesn't matter if your village gets destroyed by beasts). I don't feel sorry for his stupidity or even for his wife (considering she helped and didn't try to stop her husband's obviously stupid and wrong actions), but that little girl's end was just tragic. Of course her dad had to make things worse by going to the Yakuza and trying the same tactics that got his right eye take out (and cost him him 800,000; he'd have probably been able to pay back the debt if he just used all that and the free money from looting 60 bandits (Noel was being ridiculously generous until the chief tried to kill him)); talk about never learning. After a while it seems like she calmed down and still admired Noel. That's just so sad (and pitiful). She had a promising future too. A good job, conviction, was given great advice. I know it would have been years before she was a seeker, but I was hoping down the line for her to become a supporter after the clan had become established for a while. Of course that was ruined by her parents being the dumbest people ever (imagine being concerned over your daughter being a seeker while planning to murder and rob 2 people and getting involved with the Yakuza).
Solo4 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! Yeah, well, as an uneducated villager, I'm guessing the author is trying to portray him as someone who isn't wise to the world and makes bad choices.
ajikoko1 month ago
She just died because his father foolishness, she should just run away when she found out his father just cunning stupid bastard. Isn't she supposedly a smart one? Anyway, my 2nd favorite okama finally come, of course adter Bon-chan, Yeaaay!
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! She's still really young tho.
ovadefone1 month ago
Man, I did not expect that...I really wonder how Noel feels about all of this....
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ovadefone! Well, read on...
HoodWeeb1 month ago
Wow what an amazing chapter with a crazy turn of events. What an amazingly high IQ'd mc we have here, who could have guess ed what would happen here. Thanks for another great translation Solo chwaan!! R.I.P. bamboo dragonfly girl its kinda sad how she got off screened but I like how the author doesn't hold back on the darkness so the novel doesn't give off a childish vibe most of the big manga and anime out there.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, death of a child is controversial, so I'm guessing that was why it was off-screen...
Manu1 month ago
The author really like making the readers suffer (poor little girl we will never know ur name •́ ‿ ,•̀)
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Manu! Yeah, I was kinda shocked he did this.
Owloid2 months ago
Little bamboo dragonfly :(
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! (TェT)
Cake2 months ago
The little girl thing hurt me. This author is cruel :,( a fantastic writer, but cruel as all hell
Thanks for reading and commenting, Cake! Yeah, super bad unintended consequence. Which is realistic, but huge pain moment. It's like someone rolled 10 nat 1's in a row or something. Read more
Gylsera2 months ago
Thanks for the translation!!! Damn, poor little girl. And that kids why you should attend school Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Lol, did not see that advisory coming haha.
Banesephy3 months ago
Whyyyyyy?! That certainly hurt more than i thought it would. I hope you are ok in the end little bamboo dragonfly girl.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Well... we can only hope
Daime175 months ago
Is the little girl still alive?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! Off-screen so I can't say with 100% certainty but seems like it
Syavoir5 months ago
What the hell. This world is unfair! That little girl did nothing wrong at all. Not even when she said that she hates all seekers.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yeah, sad to say, this isn't one of those novels where everything goes well for the MC. He seriously didn't expect this at all, and you'll see eventually, he never forgets it from now on.
NotNow5 months ago
Since the author didn't say explicitly she's dead, I hope there's still a chance (I really hope since I'm not a tragedy fan)! I thought the author would build up the suspense a little more; it was a little unexpected how he bought it close to the ending almost instantly. Oh, and Albert a small fry until the end? A little disappointing. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Well, sure, as long as it's not explicitly written, there's a chance, but she's a big part of showing his character in future. Well, the true antagonist of this arc is supposed to be .... Read more
SVL6 months ago
Wait!!!, is that girl the daughter of the village chief!?!? If she is well I don't know how to make this.I really thought that she will become the enemy of noel or even his party member.But who thought it will turn out like this. But loved the plan of noel tho. And is this going to be the 3rd round of noel vs kouga? or not? Read more Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, sadly it's that girl......
danehollow6 months ago
Demn albert did he just killed that little girl. I hope noel will show him true hell
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! Yeah, not by his hand, but he ordered it.
Arkhiel10 months ago
Poor girl..... She had the same vibe with nina tucker with how she ended....
Thanks for reading and commenting, Arkhiel! Yeah, she definitely does...... Also, that's an interesting reference that you used. The comments are on my original site but many other people also drew several comparisons to FMA. ( ^ω^ ) Read more