Asfiru3 weeks ago
Leon is the most relatable character for me, this kind of plot makes me wonder about should we abandon friendship for reaching the top? Another question is: is friendship blind ourself on reality? Hahahaha
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! Yeah, that's deep. And that's really the theme of the Sky Winged Knights, isn't it? Were they blinded by their bonds? Would they not have fallen into such a state if they hadn't been blinded? Read more And yeah, Leon is a pretty popular character, especially after the many events in the next arc! XD Show less
XpointCalibur3 weeks ago
Thanks for this chapter! Always looked at Leon as the dense-type main character, but with this chapter I see him in a new light now. I also thought that Kaim and Leon was gonna have a one on one talk but that exchange was even better than what I imagined! Read more
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, XpointCalibur! Yup, I loved that it wasn't a simple talk and both of them forgiving each other. This way is much better lol!
bakarinu2 months ago
Argh, wanted this novel to get anime adaptation. Thank you for the translation. I was planning to drop this novel because the first 3rd chapter is very boring but i know that is part of the "world building" of this novel. So i force my self to read it because i have a feeling this one would be a good read. And yeah, I'm right.
Thanks for reading and commenting, bakarinu! And thanks for sticking it out! For some reason, the novels I translate are all slow starters...... Manga + LN coming, so hopefully they'll do well and it'll get an anime! Read more
Silver Ink3 months ago
I've just found out that when you read 'Noel' in backwards you've got 'Leon' COINCIDENCE. I think not. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Silver Ink! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ArvOs3 months ago
Is Noel gonna recruit a healer in the future?
Thanks for reading and commenting, ArvOs! Normally I don't answer plot questions, since they usually spoil the story, but this one has already been revealed, sort of, back in the Dantalion fight, so...... Leon is the Healer... I know, so weird, Leon has so many roles, he's a Healer/Tank/Burst lmao. Read more
ShadeLights1 day ago
So a Paladin? He could probably go beyond that if he becomes EX
RainyBunny3 months ago
Thanks so much for the chapter, brightened my day to notice it was available.
Thank you for reading and commenting, RainyBunny! A new chapter comes out every 4 days! I know that schedule is a bit weird but I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the novel!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Izmil! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Nightcrowz4 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Onward to the next arc....
Thanks for reading and commenting again, Nightcrowz! ( ^ω^ )
ilyr the puppeter4 months ago
Thanks for the chapter... i think Noel read about a certain slime isekai to get that name (winged snake = dragon) because of a certain dragon named tempest. Will the next arc be finaly about hugo the puppetmaster? And will mary be the postgirl of the clan?
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! I can't say too much about the plot but you'll find out in a few chapters what this arc is about. Mary will also appear in 48 lol. Like how u linked it to slime tensei! Read more
ilyr the puppeter4 months ago
yay moaaarr mary please >w<
ilyr the puppeter4 months ago
she is definitely the final boss that came from the abyss and is spying our tsuntsun MC.
Rakoon4 months ago
Pretty good chapter as always, I wonder when the puppeteer will join the clan aswell. Thanks for the chapter!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rakoon! Unlike the previous arc, we'll find out what the next arc is about fairly early, so stay tuned!