Sherodan1 week ago
I really like the character of Hugo, he isnt the chivalrous hero like Leon and no loyal wolf/dog like alma and Kouga. Well i like alma and her Big Sister Idea aswell. Thanks for the chapters! Read more
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sherodan! Yeah, the clan has a good mix of different characters, which makes it interesting!
The cheering Critic6 months ago
Climax sentence, if it happens. Noel saying: My plan didn't work out or I was wrong since the beginning about that
Thanks for reading and commenting, The cheering Critic! Well, you'll have to read on~
Dwarf Legend8 months ago
wait alma cloth is different from manga... is it always like that in LN? well either way it's more hotter than in manga. finally his member is complete? or there will be more after this.... hmmm Read more they show up so cool... Hugo is number two character who most i like, his character is cool. and calm, they will became great combo with noel. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! It's technically the same, but the artist is different. The LN one is drawn by fame, who is also the one who did her character design.
Vullord6668 months ago
After a certain point you'd think these guys would learn to cut their losses with Noel and not cross him (anymore than they already had). The King of Flies had already had his plan seen through and proved he couldn't out think Noel head on. Had he just let it go he would have gotten out of this unscathed (since Noel wanted to keep Andreas alive and free to milk him). Now he's going to eventually be destroyed (even if he does cause trouble is ultimate end is set in stone; never cross the MC).
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! Well... I can't say much, but read on...
Owloid10 months ago
Wild prediction: could the king of flies be an abyss lord?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Well, I can't answer that directly, but more clues in Part 3!
SVL1 year ago
Not much of an entrance compared to Noel's entrance. Is he going to be an opponent that can make noel feel despair? I don't think so. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Well, worry not, Part 3's villain is badass.
NotNow1 year ago
It doesn't matter if he gets a worthy rival as long as he won't loose something important. In fact, that would be quite nice.
NotNow1 year ago
And I really wanna see some King of Flies POV
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Part 3 has the best villain, just saying. Lol me too, but then it might reveal his/her secret identity so... Read more
NotNow1 year ago
I get a feeling it's Sieg's master
Solo1 year ago
Ohh, I hadn't thought of that! That's a good one.
Kingsmen1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kingsmen! ( ◠‿◠ )
Izmil1 year ago
Thanks for the Chapter
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Nightcrowz1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter I wish next arc there is a new member joining them
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Nightcrowz! Well, every arc so far has 1 person joining so that might be possible. Short story is first though!
ilyr the puppeter1 year ago
thanks for the chapter and good job. Today's chapter earlyr? well, i don't know why it felt a litle anti-climax, it's like something is missing. the reenconter whith finocio was more thrilling.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Actually NU bot didn't catch the release and I added it manually half a day later so technically it's late haha. He did destroy a prison though lol. But yeah Finocchio scenes are just too interesting, it's hard to top them. Read more