Dwarf Legend4 months ago
she still headhunting him? i can only see there is lame exuse for not saving him from misfortune. in first place if she really want hugo to join her clan, why she not consult it with clan master and try to find a way to help hugo, and keep making contact even when he is in the jail, and make his sentence more lighter. she just want him without effort and price to pay, yes she have proposal profitable for him, but that's not what she provided herself, it's the clan. And she just suggested it to clan master that's all. Read more it's not even worth talking all i can say. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah it reeks of self interest. But then again, she is an antagonist
AzaThom324 months ago
I want to live like a Dandy... what a blur! Sharon is a strategist and for sure her action now are not casually getting back a long lost raising seeker but hitting heavy on the main force of the enemy when week and isolated. Probably would have loved to steal him but they guy got the right impression from their first meeting and so keep the ward up. Being afraid of the candy given by unknown people is the first thing a mother or father teaches a child, too bad for Kouga and Hugo! Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! (^ ^)
ajikoko5 months ago
So arrogant of you saying that you are an "enraged dragon" It would be funny if a dragon choked to death by an ants
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! Indeed, though I guess I'm glad that they aren't directly opposing Wild Tempest yet, prob because of Sieg. But WT will definitely have to face them in future!
foehammer5 months ago
This series has me so paranoid that little girls candy made me nervous lol. Don’t eat it!!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, foehammer! Haha, to be frank, I don't blame you. I considered it for a second as well after all XD
Gylsera6 months ago
Lol the flag has been raised, that woman will be swallowed whole by the snake
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Well, that would be interesting.
NotNow9 months ago
Now that sparked my curiosity.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! (^ω^)
danehollow9 months ago
To snatch the regalia seat noel just need to send mary to the lorelei and they will become a lifeless corpse?
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! Lol. Certainly, he isn't utilizing his most nuke haha
Tanks9 months ago
tank you for the hardwork
Tank you for reading and commenting too, Tanks! (^ -)
Jecker9 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. And while I do agree that Noel will need to fight against the current no. 1 to become the actual no. 1. I seriously don't like the way Sharon talked. She knows that Seig is very interested in him, so instead of approaching Hugo, I think she should have taken the time to properly scrutinize every information about him. As a potential future rival. Because it is clear as a day, Noel's Clan is small but time and time again he has overcome obstacles that were thought to be impossible, no? I honestly detest people like her in novels usually so pardon my rant.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Well, she's an antagonist, so I'm okay with her being stuck-up. Makes the eventual fall sweeter, you see? (^ -)
Jecker9 months ago
That's true. Well for now the opponent is Lorelei and poor Leon and Kouga, they have completely lost the will to live.
Thanks for the chapter ...Oof poor guys
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! Oof indeed lol
Drum10 months ago
Haha, "I want to live as a dandelion." That's great.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Drum! And for unlocking as well! Mary is scary...... but yeah, I laughed at that one too! Read more
ShadeLights10 months ago
Thanks for chapter. Though I thought it was too late for Valentine to come to Hugo, but it turns out she couldn't pass up such a blooming talent, even when it wasn't in her favor
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Well, Hugo is a one-man-army, so you can see why she still had to give it a try, even if the chances of success were low.