Sherodan3 days ago
After you told us about the Kanji of "Stun Howl" last chapter, i thought about Noel "howling" at the moon - using Stun Howl while the moon is shining, but it was Johann! And I was shocked when i read of the sliced Zero! A great warrior / villain not able to get in a big fight and using all of his skills, you gotta be kidding me! Read more But I never expected him to make a comeback as a dragon! I am tuned and curios! And you made another Typo, at least I think so: Right at the beginning after "How dare he" You wrote "Dastard!" If it should be "Bastard!" You made a typo, if Dastard is reall, a word i never heard of, i humbly ask for forgiveness ! Show less
Solo3 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sherodan! Yeah I reminded everyone of Stun Howl on purpose. Interesting twists tho, right? Yeah, dastard is an actual word tho very dated. I'm trying not to use actual swear words, if you've noticed. I'm more free with them in the manga tho Read more
inea6 months ago
the chapter before was Talker vs Talker... but didnt see it will become like this
Thanks for reading and commenting, inea! I had that same reaction the first time I read it!
Dwarf Legend8 months ago
wait he have two job? how could spearman used talker skill... either way he have two soul inside his body or there is a loophole in the skill job so he can learn it.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Read on!
AzaThom328 months ago
Well, that was really a plot twist! Darkness covering the moon and an failed resurrection of a long lost human-Dragon hybrid... The one that is now in Johann bodies smell like the other person mastering Zero, and a thought one to be able to perform stunts at the level of LoF aberration. Personally feels bad to be working 4 a democratic state where secret agents are their dog... Too bad she was refused by the Goat, at least should have worked flanking Noel to get her 2 players together, but so it went...
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, that was dramatic, wasn't it? I love moments like this
von.taki9 months ago
Another competent Talker!!! Then it looks like Noel isnt the first Talker that have climb the power ranks...
Thanks for reading and commenting, von.taki! Well, read on~
Oram9 months ago
i feel like johhan has split personality and that's he has 2 jobs but that's just a theory, a stupid theory, thanks for reading.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Oram! But that was what I thought too when I first read this... But read on~~ Read more
Owloid9 months ago
That’s cool. A hidden talker enemy as the mastermind is just cool!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Yeah, you have no idea how many times I refreshed the page waiting for the next chapter when this was just released, haha.
Syavoir1 year ago
Johann has two jobs? Spearman and Talker? It has not been said that one cannot has them at the same time. But, isn't it more overpowered than Over Death?
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Well... read on
Jecker1 year ago
Another thing, chapter 73 was titled "Talker Vs Talker", could that have also been a hint. I mean it was told early on, that talkers don't become seekers because of their job and so Johanne was most likely not a talker. So combining all this and looking back now, the chapter title didn't make much sense. I mean it could have been something like " War of words" no? Well maybe Johanne is secretly a talker but that doesn't make much sense.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Yea, it could have been a hint, but once you read the next chapter, you'll know why I didn't mention it. XD And as for the chapter title, no it was very specific and couldn't be taken in any other way.
Jecker1 year ago
"No matter how much that guy trusts you". What if in this chapter there was no Johanne but the guy mentioned in the statement and it was all a farce
Solo1 year ago
Basically, once the cigarette came out...
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)
ShortNoob1 year ago
They break you in half and can you still transform? what a broken ability. With this chapter it is very likely that the king of flies has the Monster Tamer job series in rank A and that the Talker job series has some ability that possess people
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yeah, I thought the same about KoF. About the rest... more in the next chapter!
ShadeLights1 year ago
Thanks for the Chapter. Was not expecting such a twist for Noel to be disguised a Johann, and for their opponent turning out to be the King of Flies. It's been pointed at for awhile to it's appearance, so this fight is definitely gonna be a long, but exciting one
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! The author purposely made them very similar, but that's not Noel.
Qao8iquet1 year ago
Dammit a spoiler
Solo1 year ago
Technically, since he wasn't right, it isn't a spoiler I think lol