Gylsera3 days ago
Thanks for the chapter!!! What small job that can make you acquainted with a leader of a slave trading market? That also a part of mafia group?!
Solo3 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! I wish I knew. Actually, I believe it's in one of the limited only can get in Japan side stories that came with the first volume, but sadly, I don't have it...
Banesephy1 week ago
Wooooooh! Your manga translation on Mangadex brought me here Solo! I freaking love this series! What an amazing mc that guy is. Thanks for doing this Solo! Just like AnimePewdz, i felt that too much isekai gave me bad vibes from mc's so this was a super great find!
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for coming, reading and commenting, Banesephy! Yeah, I fell in love with this novel because of how unique the characters were. They're a breath of fresh air after all the copy-paste MCs. More amazing characters ahead!!!
AnimePewdz1 month ago
Thanks for the chapter! I'm starting to really like this mc. Feels so refreshing after reading so much Isekai Trash XD
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AnimePewdz! Yeah, I fell in love with this story cuz of how unique its MC is. =)
danehollow3 months ago
I thought tania was a not so bad woman that just caught up with lloyd because she love him, but she really is bitch
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! It's an interesting surprise, isn't it? She's not as her appearance seems.
NotNow3 months ago
I think it was because the author didn't want the readers to feel sorry about her and start badmouthing the MC.
Pnimt3 months ago
Finocchio feels like a perfect fit for a villain in Jojo's "Golden Wind" arc even to the point where I inadvertently pictured his appearance and mannerisms in that specific art style. Also does Japanese even differentiate between mafia and yakuza? I thought that was more of an outside perspective. Just a passing thought, haven't bothered to actually look it up. P.S. This site is really overbearing with its prevention of copying words (had to go back and forth to type his name) and hindering the ability to use F9 "reader view", which I find to be the most comfy for webnovels. Read more Read more P.S.S. Obligatory "thanks for translating", I was expecting a much more edgy MC but his childishness and pettiness (for lack of better descriptors) literally take the edge off and make him feel like a real person which in turn makes him more relatable. Show less
Pnimt3 months ago
Wow I'm not even allowed to add decent spacing so my post becomes more readable.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pnimt! Yeah, although they're both organized crime syndicates, they have their distinct characteristics so they do differentiate between them. Sorry to hear about the issues with the site, but brand new version of the site is coming soon! They've been working on it for a while so hopefully that'll solve some of the issues. Read more
ShadeLights3 months ago
Damn, this story and world building isn't just great, but the way the Author builds up the mc and shows us what type of person he is in such a great way shows this Author is quite experienced and talented. Thanks to the translator too, a really good job, thanks :)
Thanks for reading, commenting and your kind words, ShadeLights! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it!
HandsomeRansom6 months ago
??? i just said yakuza and I heard the italian
Thanks for reading and commenting, HandsomeRansom! ( ◠‿◠ )