methuzellah1 day ago
SO ITS END THANKS WAIT ONE MORE MONTH HUH WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE OF THE MEMBER SNAKE AND CLAN EMBLEM Read more DID YOU POST ILLUSTRATOR TO OTHER SITE OR NOT HAVE IT ? Show less
Solo1 day ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, methuzellah! Woah, caps my man. Anyway, nope don't have it for now. Might change in future though. I typically post updates on my discord, so I encourage you to go there. Read more
Banesephy6 days ago
Noooooooo. The journey ends here for now huh? Such a cliffhanger its killing me.
Solo6 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Haha, yeah, thanks for reading everything so far. Now... them links to my other works... XD Read more
Sola6 days ago
Thank you for the chapter~ also, are you translating the LN? What chapter is it now?
Solo6 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sola! As of the time of posting, only the 1st volume is out, which is up to chp30. It's around the same as the WN.
imsotrash0071 week ago
Solo, what exactly happened to the author so that he cant release chapters for a month
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, imsotrash007! Author has decided to stop posting his work online. So WN is effectively cancelled unless he changes his mind.
imsotrash0071 week ago
oh this fuc*in b*tch. I dont want to wait a whole year for the manga to catch up to this in order to read it. why did the author have to leave us?!
Solo1 week ago
Well, real life was one. He was apparently swamped and his dad also got a stoke. Second was he wasn't too happy about his work getting translated, as he was worried about it being offensive to the Western audience. So that happened, unfortunately.
ShortNoob1 month ago
Thanks for the chapter. a shame the situation of the author, but hey, it's his novel. Well I'll start your other series
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yup, but I'm glad you're giving the other novel a try!
Izmil1 month ago
Thanks for the chapter ...wait who's faceless again?
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! It's Loki. =)
Izmil1 month ago
ooh ok
Undead1 month ago
So will Tania join zero? That L guy’s like the brave in the story she read too. Thanks for the translation too
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Undead! Sob, I wish I knew haha. Well, time to wait for the LN to come out =)
FoxReader67791 month ago
UffffI am grateful to the translator for bringing us this wonderful project I hope that when the author continues to translate it again. Enjoy your comments of each cap some were funny others just skip them because the story was interned. Excuse me. Don't let the text be understood but as you can see I'm Latin American and I write this with the Google translator, :,v
Solo1 month ago
Gracias por leer y comentar, FoxReader6779 No te preocupes, y muchas gracias por tus amables palabras. Si el autor cambia de opinión y continúa, me encantaría seguir traduciéndolo. Read more ¡Espero que leas mis otros trabajos también! ¡Que tengas un buen día y espero que mi traductor de Google sea legible! Show less
Minagoroshi-san2 months ago
So many hints in this chapter, but a CLIFFHAAAAAAAANGER!!!! When will the next chapter come out?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Minagoroshi-san! Your guess is as good as mine on that. Chances are, we won't see new chapters for a long while. Thankfully, we can still follow the story on LN and manga, though that'll take a while to catch up.
ShadeLights2 months ago
Thanks for the Chapter(s) As much as I want to think Noel has a bit of sympathy because of his age, I'm proven wrong countless times by the author. I guess that's just the way of a Seeker.
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! It's the way he has chosen to not show weakness... And it's pretty sad, but I do wonder if he's going find himself In trouble because he went too far down that road but get saved by an ally, maybe Alma.