Swuahi5 months ago
Finally after so many shocking reveals.. I finally saw one coming. Gosh
neetlord5 months ago
Well, I remember promising to shoot myself in the foot if Shen Siyu was the emperor but... forget it. I would never concede to such folly. I was wrong. The author got me.
Abrar Reza11 months ago
So, Shen Siyu is the Last God that sealed the Underworld and Shen Yanxiao. With his eternal life, he created the God's Domain. And if my guess is right, Yun Qi removed Xiu's soul somewhere, but coincidentally, he ended up in Shen Yanxiao.
Amaris1 year ago
(⊙0⊙) We finally got some serious answers!!
xuan_tianming1 year ago
she could have asked bout her parents tho
Winter1 year ago
Aww, I really hope that Mengmeng didn't fake everything and is only serious now in front of Siyu. I really like her airhead and pure personality :(
Elle1 year ago
Good thing the talk has ended... At least we've got some answers now.
Elle1 year ago
Good thing the talk has ended... At least we've got some answers now.
Elle1 year ago
Good thing the talk has ended... At least we've got some answers now.
Sakura20kk1 year ago
Okay I swear to God, I feel like I am solved the mystery of life?
kyaa_muffin1 year ago
Hmm so mengmeng was definitely a plant by Siyu. She must have been putting up an act this whole time! Talented actress that one
Velora1 year ago
So this is what I have gathered so far. So Siyu is the last god that sealed the devil's realm using seven parts of his godhood and used his last part of his godhood to seal Yanxiao's power/race. He saved her from the experiment cause of her mother, Wenya and because he knows Xiu is inside her. Read more Read more The godhood she have is most likely from Xiu but because of Yunqi interference, they are not completely fused. Since Mengmeng calls Siyu "his royal highness", most likely, Siyu is also the one who pretended to be the priest that visit Yanxiao in her city. The one who originally woke up the vermillion bird is the actual priest from god's domain. Show less
Rinneshi1 year ago
Okay...here’s Mengmeng..ok im getting confused.
wolfy1 year ago
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That was huge, now even the little disciple knows her secret. But I keep getting the feeling that something bad will happen to Siyuu, there's no way he will deal with the Warlocks and take away the glory of the main character. Read more