Chev13145 months ago
Why haven't she told her friends yet 😣
Aion9 months ago
Did she totally forget about the dean hidden room? She wants info and proof but is still fooling around.
YueXie7 months ago
He is a great magician so she is still not his opponent, she would be flattened like Xiu bumping the 8 grade beast...
Silver Daisy6 months ago
It’s to bad she was in a hurry to get to her masters and then to save her gramps she could’ve checked it out
SpinelesS1 year ago
So I was right about Jiuchen, she just wasn't the subject they were talking about at the time...
CristinaC11 months ago
I think no 1 is our one and only MC. She was already born mixed race,what's more one of these races is the elf,who are known for their self healing. I assume these two points are absolutely perfect for their research. And so I believe his highness from the God Domain somehow found her when she was in their hands,rescued her and then sealed Xiu so she can have someone guarding her,and also sealed her elf blood. I'm wondering what else it's hidden under that deal tho. I'm sure it's not just those two thigs.
Cheshire8 months ago
I also think that she is mixed. remember the demons repeatedly saying she has a familiar breath and her smell is unique. Although, Xiu might be the one causing it, but Xiu has a high cultivation i think he wont leave any 'trace'.
Cheshire8 months ago