jinhanama783 months ago
Oh come on, this chapter totally spilled cold water on my harem expectations. Frey wasn't included to begin with but yes, turned down by her did hurt a little. Anyways, the date on hold struck me the most and that lizarissa too, I thought she would keep getting chummy with our MC but she, at last, shower her true colors. Damn!
Thanks for reading and commenting, jinhanama78! Haha. Well, this story is a harem-story in the strictest sense, but if you're hoping for the kind seen in regular harem stories...well...you'll likely be disappointed
BoomerGeezer6 months ago
Guns’ memory, boundless souls young girls’ hearts. “Upotte!!” Track and field, waitress, siscon. I feel like the hints are flying around me like humming birds but I can’t decode them. Read more And I can’t keep track of the Characters, backstories and connections without a scorecard. I’m going to finish this volume then start over keeping a flow chart. A pleasant task actually. I’ve always read my favorite books dozens of times. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, BoomerGeezer! Haha, I'm like that too. I read and re-read endlessly. And yes, in the Gunmerrys' case, the author is taking the approach of burying the readers with so many hint-like stuff that the readers lose sight of something really simple, is all I'll say about it. Read more
Khang11 months ago
Thanks for chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting, Khang! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
DavyDrones1 year ago
The gunmerys will be the death of Souya. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Thanks for translating.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, DavyDrones! Haha. They are one of my favorite characters in this novel, believe it or not. The mysteries behind them will eventually be solved. Eventually...
Thousandsuns1 year ago
We have seen the birth of one punch woman and lazarissa the insect hating dragon.. thanks for the chapter Solo & good luck with the channel 👍
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Thousandsuns! Haha, thanks. ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ