Kamryu6 months ago
Wife approved cheating :). If Ritsuko didn't interrupt things would have gotten steamy there. Souya said it has been awhile but less than a 5 chapters back he commenting on Yukikaze's comment about him not getting enough sleep that he can't let her know it is because of his "night activities". I going to just take this as him meaning that it has been awhile since he slept with Tyutyu.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! Is it cheating if the wife approves and it's a polygamous relationship? And yes, I don't know if you've noticed, but despite Souya's perviness, he doesn't actually sleep around much.
EnuoFH1 month ago
Its not cheating when your partner is ultimately fine with you having more people heh
Le Salt8 months ago
Souya and his harem create the RaMen Commandments, lol.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Haha, that's true
Thanks for reading and commenting, Edoc'sil! That's fair, I can understand that. However, you're falling for the author's usual trick if you think this is JUST a cooking arc keke
Edoc'sil8 months ago
Thank you for the chapter, Great translation as always. But I don't wanna spend my shard for cooking arc, so I'll rather wait until this arc is over.
hykez879 months ago
Good thing it's just a one page tablet manga, cause god help us if they made it multiple pages, let alone a whole tank. XD
Thanks for reading and commenting, hykez87! lol, imagining that made me laugh
DavyDrones10 months ago
No thank you he said. I liked it
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! (^ ^)
Thousandsuns10 months ago
Thanks for the great work as always Solo! The Author has a good balance between the slice of life stuff and the adventuring, makes the reading smoother.. some novels are just fight, fight, fight it really wears you down. I've finally caught up again, it was a good binge 👌
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Thousandsuns! Yeah, this novel is so binge-able, because the author always makes sure to change the pace often. As always, I'm in awe of their skill, truly.