Pricklythornberry3 weeks ago
Rauna needs to be more decisive, Ea needs to humble herself, Shuna needs focus, Lys/Bel needs to stop being complacent, and the old man needs to play it a bit less safe... What does it mean when the leader has no glaring flaws and no obvious way to grow? Feels like I'm about to find out... that being said, it seems another heart wrenching moment is coming up Read more
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pricklythornberry! (^ ^)
Le Salt5 months ago
Turns out intelligent enemies and stupid…well, wouldn’t call Arcane an ally, but…colleague? Yeah, that’s a suitable word. Anyways, stupid colleagues, intelligent enemies. Hell of a combination.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Yeah, it's something seen a lot, isn't it? The MC being dragged into trouble because of others who have done stupid mistakes.
BoomerGeezer5 months ago
Solo, just boosted my monthly patron to $7.00 per month. A mere pittance for the quality of the work, but it’s solid through March. I’ll reevaluate my resources after St. Paddy’s day. Read more Still working on the reread to disentangle the foreshadowing. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, BoomerGeezer! Thank you so much for your support! It really makes a huge difference. Hadn't heard from you for a while, so I was kinda worried, but it's good to see that you've almost caught up! Read more
BoomerGeezer5 months ago
Solo, Basketball Season (son starts for his college team), numerous family events bracketing holidays. Only thing allowed to cut into my reading time is Kinfolk. :) Read more
Hope your son does well and stays injury free~! Yeah, it's a busy time of year, isn't it? Just in case, I'll wish you an early happy holidays~!