Kamryu4 months ago
I am still curious what the kiss on the ear mean :(. We finally going to get some answers and Souya will realize he forgot his grandfather and sister. Wonder if he will remember and his cooking passion will come back. I hope he doesn’t push Lanseal away after this because he thinks he is being unfaithful. I mean elves are into polygamy so I don’t think there is nothing wrong with him accepting Lanseal and the others.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! The kiss thing will be explained in a later chapter~ As for the rest, well, read on~. Read more
jinhanama784 months ago
I'm honestly fed up with this MC, truly. He talks about faithfulness yet he's always out there flirting with someone. If you really wanna be so faithful then don't let flirt even initiate in the first place. But no, you only talk about faithfulness there's no action to follow and then when you get things too far, you're here to consult with some buddies huh? What kinda crap is this? Even though your own woman accepted the polygamy. Make up your own god damn mind first you bastard. I feel bad for every women who has romantic feelings towards this MC.
Thanks for reading and commenting, jinhanama78! Believe it or not, despite how tropy a dense MC is, this aspect of him is actually a major hint for a very shocking reveal. =)
Ntuzzzmutz5 months ago
I knew it...my curiosity is on to something. Misuranika-sama is connected to almost all the plots and hidden stories in this novel.
FoxReader105515 months ago
It's like a DLC of a game you thought that's the end but no there's still another one after then another after it :D
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Well, I won't say all, but definitely a whole lot.
Ntuzzzmutz4 months ago
It justbmakes me even more curious about our cat Goddess
FoxReader105515 months ago
".....speaking of which recently.." It's the demon king isn't it? :D Read more Read more I'm gonna cry if Misuranika is gonna get cucked on talking about her side in the next chapter Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader10551! XD. Well, You'll have to read on to find out~
DavyDrones6 months ago
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! (^ ^)