fluffykunat3 months ago
I think its referencing about the 8 rings of hell (maybe 9, I forgot). Where one of the stages is composed of punishment thru bathing in a hot cauldron filled with some molten things (I forgot). Or maybe its different.... Tnx for the chap!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, fluffykunat! Ah, Dante's Inferno, yes? 9 rings, I believe. It could be, the author for Talker also loves Dante Inferno references, so it's possible that this author also knows it...
Le Salt3 months ago
Talk about a near-sex experience.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Lmao, best description of this chapter ever
maria9 months ago
poor unhappy
Thanks for reading and commenting, maria! ( ◠‿◠ )
Ryjin9 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. Thats really interesting chapter there.... hahahahahahahaha!!!...
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ryjin! That's one way to put it lol ( ^ω^ )
Mandurugas9 months ago
Dang~ his waifus keeps on increasing... i'm jealous~
Thanks for reading and commenting, Mandurugas! ( ^ω^ )
FoxReader516410 months ago
The MC looks so pathetically weak and the story doesn't hint on any training he is doing. The only 'training' he does is going into the dungeon. Physically, we don't know if he trains and it doesn't look like he trains in close combat, which would be crucial for a bowman when he loses his bow. The world is so interesting but at the same time he is small minded and the story has a foreseeable end when his 1 year period is over (he would never stay and abandon his sister). But then he has to abandon his wife('s?) and companions.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5164! This novel's style is a bit different from usual, readers aren't told everything that happens outright. And I'm trying hard not to spoil the story, but a lot of times, by being a little patient with the author and reading more, such things are usually answered. That's one of the main dilemmas, isn't it? What's more, he'll definitely die of old age while his wife remains the same. And like I mentioned above, give it until the end of volume 2, I guarantee that your expectations will be turned on their head. (^ ^) Read more
Thanks for the chapter! wow pretty lewd in this chap Im not very good with this
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! Yup, I agree lol, struggled a bit as it was my first time translating lewd stuff. Scenes like this are somewhat rare though.
Zenxai11 months ago
woah lewd ritual dam my braing got smoked coz imagine tutuyu next will rana
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader4143! (//∇//)
CarlecBen11 months ago
Damn, this chapter sure was full of surprises. I wonder how would Rana react if she knew what happened here and if Souya will end up spilling the beans sooner or later. Also, Bel calls Souya Onii-chan instead of Onii-san once, is that on purpose or did you misspell? Thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, CarlecBen! Thank you for spotting that and telling me, yup, mistake on my part, corrected it already. Arghh, it's so easy to keep tying in chan lol, it's actually the second time this has happened but the first time I caught it before it was released. Thanks again! Souya is useless with keeping his own secrets, as you can tell from how he kept accidentally blurting out truths when he just came to this world, so I suspect we'll find out her reaction decently soon. (^ ^) Read more