Le Salt3 weeks ago
The instant he started shooting the spies, I knew it would be faked. Whether or not he’s cold, he’s also not the kind of man to just murder on a whim. He’d much rather fool somebody than kill somebody.
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Well...
Sola5 months ago
The part with Makina had me laughing for a good few minutes before I was able to continue XD. Also, I guessed right that the hostages were only holograms but not the part where he would have done it if it was actually feasible. Lastly, I kind of pity Libera now, as he just wanted to live peacefully now, was that right?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sola! Sort of. We'll never know how true those words are, but he was definitely working against Lemuria, either by habit or perhaps in the hopes of getting the favor of Elysium back. So to Souya, he had to go
Xahtep5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter! Oh man I really thought he had sniped them. Sure got me, but I think it’s telling that the only reason he didn’t was because it wasn’t feasible. And yet further foreshadowing on how he’ll become ostracized.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Xahtep! Yes, you spotted a very good point. Will Libera's prediction come true?
ShortNoob5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. Too cool, I totally believed Souya's deception, I agree with you on the implications of why Souya prepared that deception in the first place, terrifying. Another thing that scared me was Makina collecting insects, it is similar to the "innocent" cruelty of children, it is a recurring joke but I understand why Souya is concerned that the AI find legal loopholes in their limitations
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yeah, I definitely agree with you about Makina. It was sort of played off as a joke in chapter, but like you said, the implications are scary.
Thanks for the Chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ( ◠‿◠ )
Badbeat5 months ago
Damn. Wonderful chapter and expertly translated, thanks a bunch! I look forward to a more ruthless Souya!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Badbeat! And thank you for your kind words!