Xahtep2 months ago
If we didn’t have confirmation on what he forgot before we certainly got it now. I’m a bit behind and gotta slowly catch up again, but thanks for the chapter as always!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Xahtep! No worries 😉 as long as you're still reading, I'm more than happy.
deadmen2 months ago
question..... "Its funny story,isnt it?...I already have someone that i like,and yet" who says that?is it lanceal and if so who does she like
Thanks for reading and commenting, deadmen! Yes, it's Lanseal and Souya is the person she likes
ShortNoob2 months ago
Thanks for the translation. I have some doubts: Soya's suicidal tendencies will become more prominent since he forgot his connection with his real sister? Souya would have used Lanseal coldly if she were more crafty? even if he has feelings for her?
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! 1. You'll see in future, it does become more apparent 2. Yeah, if she wasn't so pure, he won't feel guilty about using her. But since she is, and he does like her, it's hard for him. In a sense, he's 100% opposite to Noel, the MC of my other series, who acts cold to hide his feelings, Souya is acting normal to hide his coldness. Read more
ShortNoob2 months ago
I see. It is easy to get distracted or forget certain things when Souya spends his time cooking and solving problems that seem mundane at first glance, so this type of chapter where we are shown her most "dark" thoughts are a pleasant surprise. Noel and Souya are definitely opposites, Noel enjoys playing the role of villain most of the time, he has a clear and defined goal, and actively performs actions to achieve his goals, instead Souya is drawn from one side to the other by problems Of the others, his goal is not so important to him and he does not have his own pride (which from a certain point of view makes him more dangerous than Noel). The reason I like these two stories is largely because of their protagonists, they feel very complex and are far from usual in this type of genre
So true, I couldn't agree with you more! And to add one point, Noel's personality is given to us straight, but Souya's is only revealed in bits and pieces, making us have to piece it together like a jigsaw. I'm so looking forward to the day when I can finally reveal the picture on the box to everyone and everyone realizes the absolute genius of the author.
ShortNoob2 months ago
Exactly, you made me remember that "a person does not change, what happens is that eventually you end up knowing more facets of him". These kinds of novels are worth rereading again when you already know what happened, it's like a new game +. I think when I finish this volume 2.5 I re-read it
Yeah, this novel is really good to re-read, I find hints that I missed every time I re-read it. Been through the whole raw source 4 times and certain favored arcs at least 7 times now haha
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ω^)