Lynkir1 week ago
thx for chap one of the best so far (◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉) ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚grow bigger,Grow BIGGER! Thank you! so many thoughts cone to mind don't even have the right set of words to describe this Read more Read more Blame it on the brave = honestly had a flashback to blame it on the aliens guy Lazarissa "patting" reminds me of how they use futon dryer Lars!!! nooooooo Show less
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, I almost spilled my coffee at the "become bigger" part. Imagining the looks the 2 high level magicians must be giving them also cracked me up. XD
ShortNoob2 weeks ago
Thanks for the chapter and the image, Hahahaha how hilarious and epic it was. When they sent Lars to walk away I suspected what they were going to do and shouted internally just like Souya XD. What you say about Ukazor-sama is interesting, it has been said how old that god is? since when is he a god?
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Lars is surprisingly lovable, I don't know why lol. Souya asks Shuna about Ukazor-sama a little later so stay tuned, but not a lot of answers, I'd admit. Read more
Ntuzzzmutz2 weeks ago
Noooo laaaaaaaarrsss!!!! 😭
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Truly, it's as Souya said, so bittersweet, isn't it?
Ntuzzzmutz2 weeks ago
Thank you for translating this novel. I truly enjoyed it. If only i had more spare i would give it to you... Alas covid hit me hard... I got laid off and still searching for jobs...i really am sorry.
Solo2 weeks ago
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll accept the sentiment gratefully. And, I'm thankful that you're reading and hopefully enjoying my work. =P And I hope you find a great job soon!!! Read more