Le Salt6 months ago
As soon as Frey mentioned wanting a younger boy, I just knew Shuna was in for it. I knew it, I tell you!
Pyredude8 months ago
Lars-kun... "Grow bigger! Please! Thank you!" If only all chants are that straight forward there'd be more sorcerers in the world Read more Read more Oh since you brought it up, where are the cover and illustrations in the novel? I've rarely seen it, o remember only seeing 1 in like 50+ chapters Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pyredude! You can't see the huge pic in the afterword? Or the Lys one just a few chapters ago? Are you blocking something in your settings?
Specifically, Lys is in chapter 49
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! How are you? Not seen you for a while!
Lynkir10 months ago
thx for chap one of the best so far (◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉)◉_◉) ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚grow bigger,Grow BIGGER! Thank you! so many thoughts cone to mind don't even have the right set of words to describe this Read more Read more Blame it on the brave = honestly had a flashback to blame it on the aliens guy Lazarissa "patting" reminds me of how they use futon dryer Lars!!! nooooooo Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Haha, I almost spilled my coffee at the "become bigger" part. Imagining the looks the 2 high level magicians must be giving them also cracked me up. XD
ShortNoob10 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and the image, Hahahaha how hilarious and epic it was. When they sent Lars to walk away I suspected what they were going to do and shouted internally just like Souya XD. What you say about Ukazor-sama is interesting, it has been said how old that god is? since when is he a god?
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Lars is surprisingly lovable, I don't know why lol. Souya asks Shuna about Ukazor-sama a little later so stay tuned, but not a lot of answers, I'd admit. Read more
Ntuzzzmutz10 months ago
Noooo laaaaaaaarrsss!!!! 😭
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Truly, it's as Souya said, so bittersweet, isn't it?
Ntuzzzmutz10 months ago
Thank you for translating this novel. I truly enjoyed it. If only i had more spare i would give it to you... Alas covid hit me hard... I got laid off and still searching for jobs...i really am sorry.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll accept the sentiment gratefully. And, I'm thankful that you're reading and hopefully enjoying my work. =P And I hope you find a great job soon!!! Read more