Kamryu6 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. I just started today but feels like I am reading at high pace with how fascinating this story is. Gotta say that bath scene was great considering Ea’s personality I was expecting her to take a bath with him sooner or later and then bam it happened. I mean she is already sneaking in his bed. I like her and Lanseal the most so far with Tyutyu at 3rd.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it! Yeah, I binged this story too when I first found it. All 400+ chapters of it lol. Erghh, so much more to go. Haha, yeah, it's a great job with pacing by the author. Well, other than the incredibly slow start. Read more
Le Salt6 months ago
Finally trying to hash it out, is he? Too bad, she doesn’t want to talk about it!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Yeah, (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
Lynkir9 months ago
>Foreigner uses: rally party speech >half elf uses : sit and wait >foreigner uses:special skill : WE ARE HAVING AN INTERVENTION! Read more >half elf affected by abnormal status: ???(◉_◉) >half elf uses:deflect arguement >half elf :fails >foreigner uses:press issue >foreigner press issue has minimal effect >half elf recovers from abnormal state >Half elf uses :escape >Foreigner passive triggers:waifu grab skill > escape fails >Foreigner uses: DR phil speech >Half elf resisted >half elf uses: ultimate skill: F*** this im out >half elf escapes Battle end Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Lynkir! Lmao, that was great!
Foxteller69699 months ago
Wincest!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Foxteller6969! d(°∀°d) Tho technically, they aren't related Read more
Netzach6 months ago
There is no explanation as to what they did into the bath. But how things are, I tend to believe they did do nothing. This Novel isn't versed in Sexual things after all. Unless we could read something related to this later... but I doubt it.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (/°(エ)°)/
Ntuzzzmutz9 months ago
Thank you for the translation solo. By tbe way, it seems souya had forgotten the fact that he should reach the top of the dungeon for some certain artifacts...
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! He hasn't forgotten, he just has no motivation. I mean, there's no point in accomplishing the mission for him, is there? He doesn't need the money for anything. Right? (^_<)〜☆
Doomi959 months ago
Thanks for translation
Thank you for unlocking, reading and commenting, Doomi95! (⁀ᗢ⁀)