MinaMina1 month ago
Noel saying "I'm disappointed in you" makes me want to vomit, he doesn't even know the full situation. The audacity— still the fact that the translator is dedicated enough the translate the manga keeps me going, I'm so hyped for the character development. Seems fun
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, MinaMina! Yeah, you hit the nail on the head there, the character development is pretty good imo.
AzaThom324 months ago
Finally a long day! But only half of it run yet... Alma nativity finally get her a big bit back and she start to see Seeker in more realistic light! Well drugs and arena are definitely going to play it big and Kouga turn around explain nicely the strength of the contract... to bad he left a bad impression on Noel, he could have had a better prospect than the arena.
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, much foreshadowing XD
HoodWeeb5 months ago
Thanks for the translation Solo chwaan! Yea like you said what crazy way to let my expectations for Kouga wow!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, it was quite a unexpected turn, right?
Gylsera6 months ago
Thanks for the translation!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! (@^◡^)
Daime179 months ago
I feel something bad will happen to Lightning Bite that makes Leisha join Blue Byond since she is at the cover.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! Well, I'll let you in on a secret. She's on there because the person who should rightly be there would be a spoiler so she got the job instead. And although she's totally in the tsundere heroine spot on the cover, she's just a stand-in. XD
Syavoir9 months ago
Training a skinny dog into a ferocious wolf is pretty bothersome for Noel, huh? I guess if Noel had the time to train someone, he would already done that from the recruitment with that intention.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! It's no use training someone who doesn't have the heart for it after all. He would likely have been fine if he was a skinny wolf, but Kouga was only a dog.
NotNow9 months ago
I know it's Yakuza for the Japanese, but it really doesn't fit here. I think you should go with Mafia.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Well, it's a word specifically indicated by the author, like Seeker and Beasts and whatnot, so I want to respect the author on this. Besides, you'll soon find out it's structured just like the Yakuza and not like the Mafia.
SVL9 months ago
It'll be disappointing if kouga didn't join the party. Lol, I really loved how noel handled the alma. Thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! I think that without Alma, he doesn't have the chance to let that childish side of him out. Which is why I like these kinda chapters. And I can tell, you like Kouga, huh? Read more
Eld1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter. Kouga better come back, he's interesting- and screw your words of not needing the weak-willed, Noel. That's why you train them, instill absolute obedience- er, not that- I'm not training a dog, haha.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Lol
danehollow9 months ago
Well its noel fault that caused kouga to get beaten by the halfling
SwordDaoist6 months ago
It seems, many people here don't understand it. Noel wouldn't mind, if someone had less skill, but the right mind. Because it is much easier to train the body than the mind. But if someone has the skills, but not the mind, then there is no certain way to know if you can change his mind. It would also be possible for such a person to be like Noel's old teammates. They had skills, but had a weak mentality. Read more