AzaThom321 week ago
Why enemy? Why friend? It’s all business and since is done in back alleys nothing strange to sell a costumer even though could be done smarter without giving yourself away... but still Noel is smart and keep the double agent active
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, despite everything, Noel is secretly still a softie inside.
Archisorte2 weeks ago
I'm calling it now, Loki is actually a woman. They probably aren't but it is fun to speculate.
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Archisorte! Haha, yeah. (・ω<)☆
HoodWeeb1 month ago
Another great translation from Solo chwaan. I like the interaction between loki and noel and I really fw the frenemy vibes i get from them! Excited for noel vs kouga ll really looking foward to this!!
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, I like the character moments in this novel, they're really well written
SlimHades1 month ago
Damn, after reading Solo's thoughts, I cant help but think Loki might actually be a woman... Anyways, thanks for the chapter!
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, SlimHades! Haha, I'm just starved for female characters at this point of the story. It's so funny btw, everyone on the manga comments sections predicting a harem after the 1st arc...if only they knew how male centric this story will be for a long while. Read more
Owloid1 month ago
Suddenly a shounen-like scene out of nowhere. I guess I misjudged Kouga. I took Noel’s first judgement that Kouga should be able to escape at first glance. I guess it’s harsh to expect that. He’s someone that repays debts and thinks things through properly.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Small unspoken detail about Noel is that he's actually fairly chunni. Naming his gun and all that. That shows up here of course in this super shonen introduction. And even in future, it comes out here and there. As for Kouga, remember that he has been a slave almost all his life. It's not easy for him to think of going against his owner. But you're right, he is a ponder over things slowly type Read more
Alxnn2 months ago
No se si me entiendas, pero me gusta tu traducción ^-^
¡Gracias por leer y comentar, Alxnn! Gracias por sus amables palabras. Siempre hay un traductor de Google. XD
Gylsera2 months ago
Thanks for the translation!!! Well if noel kill loki who would be the information man and the one to investigate hugo?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Yeah, he does need him for that
Syavoir5 months ago
Loki could be a woman all along. But, wouldn't ever know.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Indeed. ( ◠‿◠ )
NotNow5 months ago
I think Kouga is going to be the next party member (at least I hope so).
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! We'll see.... hehe
SVL5 months ago
No!!!! I don't want kouga to die. But if he blocks the path of noel reaching the title of strongest then he must die. Or i think they're going to team up in order to crush the Gambino family. Well it's my guess tho. Read more Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Nice fight is coming!
Asfiru7 months ago
ORAORA fight me Kouga!!!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! It stirs the blood doesn't it? By the way, same person as on discord? Read more
Asfiru7 months ago
yes, it's me xD.
Bamboozled9 months ago
The power of friendship will prevail
Thanks for reading and commenting, Bamboozled! (^^)
Eld9 months ago
Loki can stay male in my opinion. I don't want a harem, or any romance right now. Noel needs to upgrade into a person before that. He's still a bit half-baked in my perspective. Needs more growing. Thanks for chapter!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Haha it's just that there're so few woman in this novel at this point. Though I have to say, this novel is the furthest thing from a harem lol, there's barely any romance at all. Read more
Maho10 months ago
For all we know Loki might actually be a woman
Thanks for reading and commenting, Maho! Actually, that's my secret wish hehe, too few women overall, especially at this point of the novel.