NotNow2 months ago
I was expecting a better villain. Is he really just a drug addict with to much power in his hands?
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! That is what it seems like...
SVL2 months ago
Yes!!! Another Noel vs kouga fight. I think it's going to be epic. But sad though kouga's backstory. Read more Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, like I said, it was a really depressing backstory...
Zyrex3 months ago
Thx for the translation..... I just love this guys merciless character UwU
Thanks for reading and commenting, Zyrex! I do too!
ext3 months ago
This... this is the mafia isn't it? Did the author use the wrong term for the organizations?
Thanks for reading and commenting, ext! Haha, I fully understand how you feel lol. But while both are organized crime organizations, they do have their distinct differences, and the structure and customs depicted in this story are fully Yakuza, so despite everyone in it having Italian names, they're Yakuza.
ShadeLights3 months ago
A bit unrelated to this chapter, but i'm guessing since Talker is looked down upon as the worst class, there's probably no Talkers that have reached A rank, unless the classes are already known despite nobody achieving said class, I'd like to guess that the mc would find a way to buff himself, or at least have some chance being able to fight vanguard classes. Well, it's either that, or he has a dual class(which I doubt)
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! You're speculating on stuff that even the latest chapter has yet to touch on so I have no idea lol.
ShadeLights3 months ago
A bit unfortunate, but I'm really hoping that Noel will achieve a class like "General" or "Commander" as someone else had said on one of the newer chapters, especially because if his allies become too strong, he may not be able to control them very well anymore
Solomoca4 months ago
This is getting interesting
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Eld6 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. Will the rumored 'dog' grow some teeth and join Noel or what? Kouga is a good cookie, I don't want to see him turn rotten by the scums treatment.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! You'll have to read on to find out!