Gylsera23 hours ago
Thanks for the translation!!! I cant help but imagining noel challenge finnochio in a jojo style WHERE'S THE 'HEART OF A MAN', Read more I ASK YOU! *BAM FINNOCHIO BARGINI!! Show less
Solo23 hours ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Haha, don't forget the ゴゴゴゴゴ sound effects in the background.
Banesephy1 week ago
Even with all that, I can't bring myself to hate the loveable Finocchio. I am happy with all that has happened in this arc! Well, except for what happened to little bamboo dragonfly girl Chelsea.. that was pretty sad.
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Fino is super lovable. As a matter of fact, Fino is the unofficial main heroine according to the jap fans and even the author had made references to that many times.
Scars Shadow1 month ago
Oh damb, it was definitely worth searching the Internet on a whim for this masterpiece after reading a bit of the manga. Totally havent spent 3 hours in a row reading now nope not me ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for searching for this, reading and commenting, Scars Shadow! Haha, glad to hear that you're enjoying it. (@^◡^) Read more
NotNow2 months ago
So Noel's aiming for a reverse harem? Pretty unexpected. I would like if he used more of that charm on Alma thought. Also, I'm curious if he meant sows literally there. Old characters showing up? I'm hopping for Lloyd and Tania. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yes, literally, he's mentioned his pig farm many times now.
SVL3 months ago
Noel x Finocchio? Absolutely no!!!!! I don't want this ship to sail. Also we got the cute(?) tsundere reaction from Finocchio. Read more Loved the interaction between fino and noel at start of the chapter. Yes, Finally Kouga joined Noel's party. Well, i worried that albert going to be a headache later on but luckily he got screwed. Finally this arc is so good, we got to see the epic fights, Noel's ingenious plans, nice character developments and some emotional moments. I really love this novel. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, this arc, with it's old school Yakuza themes is really cool imo. Really don't see plots like these much anymore. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the series! many more chapters to go! Read more
danehollow3 months ago
So that little girl's name is chelsea. Why a girl names chelsea have to die in terrible state. This remind me of akame ga kill
Thanks for reading and commenting, danehollow! Yeah, along with his grandpa, this is the reason for the tragedy tag.
This needs to get a anime from a good studio. I refuse to believe that I live in world were summoned to a different world with a smartphone gets a anime but this doesn’t.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solo! Yeah, I think so too! But it just got published end of last month, so I bet they're gauging the popularity first. Fingers-crossed that I'll become an anime eventually!
Zyrex3 months ago
Thx for translating But I got one question.....is this person named finocchio a male or a female....as u use a 'he' to refer finocchio but is also called 'mistress'.....it's very confusing now.....??
Thanks for reading and commenting, Zyrex! He's male. As for why his men call him Mistress as well as his mannerisms, please google drag queen. It's too long for here. (^^)
danehollow3 months ago
He is okama u know. If u dont know i suggest u watch one piece lol
ShadeLights3 months ago
A nice ending to the Arc, at first I gave up on Kouga being an ally, along with our mc changing his goal
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Yup, an overall great arc imo.
Asfiru4 months ago
Nice ending of the arc :o
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! Yakuza arc still remains one of my favorite, I'll admit. Even if it's a bit old-school. XD
FarOutCrimson4 months ago
Can I Ask What is the Sauce For Your profile Pic
Solomoca4 months ago
A damn good arc. Great character development all around. Not your normal cut and paste side kicks
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! This is one of my favorite arcs, so much back and forth, so much character development and really cool battles!