Vullord6662 weeks ago
"Mentally ill from making too many dolls" you're not a very good judge are you? Also if he was diagnosed as mentally ill shouldn't that be a defense? At the least he should be in a hospital or mental institution. Even if there society isn't at the point where they care about social welfare just common sense and past experience should tell them that you REALLY don't want the mentally ill or medically insane in a normal prison or with regular prisoners. That's just asking for trouble. Anyway, I really do feel sorry for Hugo. He wasn't even doing anything; just chilling and making sculptures he loved (sad that being someone that cared enough about his art to personally hand deliver backfired). I'm betting that the supreme dragon squad set him up (either out of revenge for refusing them or fear of his ability).
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! Well, read on, the culprit does get revealed later...
HoodWeeb1 month ago
Appreciate the chapter Solo cwaan. A nice chaper right here that had my interest peaked from beginning to end! Also as you I also think there is much more to his setup or whatever it might be and can't wait to see what sprouts from it.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Yeah, Hugo's story will be pretty long haha
Owloid1 month ago
I’m excited for the new character. I love when Noel is upfront about his schemes. I wonder how this peace lover will be turned into a Seeker?
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Hehe, you'll have to read on to find out!
Gylsera2 months ago
Thanks for the translation!!! So did noel threaten the guard with the information he got from loki??
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Yup, that's what he did
Ouroboros2 months ago
I logged in only to share my idea for the name sjnce it's been stuck in my head for a while... Scheming Serpents. That's all, have a great day!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ouroboros! Ooh, that's actually not far off!
ajikoko1 month ago
Or blue serpents?
Daime175 months ago
New Clan Name: Rattle Snake
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! That's an interesting name. It's too logical tho, considering the names authors used so far tho. I mean, Blue Beyond, Lightning Bite, etc
Syavoir5 months ago
If it is not soon, won't Hugo be died by then? Last time I read there are only three months before he is being executed. Isn't at least a month has passed since then?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Time passes extremely slowly, or maybe the events are all packed together, but yeah, that's how it is. FYI, there's going to be like 13 or so chapters that all happen within one week in Part 2 so... there's time
NotNow5 months ago
I hope he won't get Hugo that fast. A one man army would put Alma and the newly 'acquired' Kouga in a bind.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yeah, as you can see, it'll won't be soon.
SVL5 months ago
Already loving the hugo character. Not much of a tragic backstory but still it's sad that he's alone from age 10. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! (^ ^)
FoxReader57996 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and I honestly hope Walter comes back. I love him so much. He is my favorite character besides Noel.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5799! I like him too! We can only hope!
Solomoca7 months ago
Humm I wouldn’t be shocked if there is some kind of resentment from the puppets since he unknowingly engraves a feeling of love on them then ABANDONS the puppets. He is like the father/ mother of them, and he doesn’t know the full extent of his abilities. As far as we know it’s possible that any puppets he creates weather it’s by skill or hand may be sentient.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Well, I think it's more like a parent seeing their child leave the nest each time. Because Hugo has really pure feelings, I don't think they'll hold resentment
HandsomeRansom8 months ago
Its backlash for using puppets. The puppets use you
Thanks for reading and commenting, HandsomeRansom! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Eld9 months ago
Hugo- agh. This story isn't depressing in the slightest, but instead, all the character(not including Alma or Noel) feel like lost little puppies in need of help. T^T Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Hugo and Kouga are especially so but Alma is one too, she lost her meaning in life and had nothing left in her life until she found Noel. So you definitely aren't wrong and I think that's one of the motivations behind them following Noel.