Gylsera2 days ago
Thanks for the translation!!! So did noel threaten the guard with the information he got from loki??
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Gylsera! Yup, that's what he did
Ouroboros5 days ago
I logged in only to share my idea for the name sjnce it's been stuck in my head for a while... Scheming Serpents. That's all, have a great day!
Solo4 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ouroboros! Ooh, that's actually not far off!
Daime172 months ago
New Clan Name: Rattle Snake
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! That's an interesting name. It's too logical tho, considering the names authors used so far tho. I mean, Blue Beyond, Lightning Bite, etc
Syavoir2 months ago
If it is not soon, won't Hugo be died by then? Last time I read there are only three months before he is being executed. Isn't at least a month has passed since then?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Time passes extremely slowly, or maybe the events are all packed together, but yeah, that's how it is. FYI, there's going to be like 13 or so chapters that all happen within one week in Part 2 so... there's time
NotNow3 months ago
I hope he won't get Hugo that fast. A one man army would put Alma and the newly 'acquired' Kouga in a bind.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yeah, as you can see, it'll won't be soon.
SVL3 months ago
Already loving the hugo character. Not much of a tragic backstory but still it's sad that he's alone from age 10. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! (^ ^)
FoxReader57993 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and I honestly hope Walter comes back. I love him so much. He is my favorite character besides Noel.
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5799! I like him too! We can only hope!
Solomoca4 months ago
Humm I wouldn’t be shocked if there is some kind of resentment from the puppets since he unknowingly engraves a feeling of love on them then ABANDONS the puppets. He is like the father/ mother of them, and he doesn’t know the full extent of his abilities. As far as we know it’s possible that any puppets he creates weather it’s by skill or hand may be sentient.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Well, I think it's more like a parent seeing their child leave the nest each time. Because Hugo has really pure feelings, I don't think they'll hold resentment
HandsomeRansom6 months ago
Its backlash for using puppets. The puppets use you
Thanks for reading and commenting, HandsomeRansom! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Eld7 months ago
Hugo- agh. This story isn't depressing in the slightest, but instead, all the character(not including Alma or Noel) feel like lost little puppies in need of help. T^T Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Hugo and Kouga are especially so but Alma is one too, she lost her meaning in life and had nothing left in her life until she found Noel. So you definitely aren't wrong and I think that's one of the motivations behind them following Noel.