Dwarf Legend4 months ago
maybe Noel can used him in near future if he execute it carefully Solo-san i think he's not enemy for now, but who know in the future they will be rival who fight for the top.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah, it's quite surprising to me, but I kinda like how Sieg turns out, which you'll have to read on to find out.
AzaThom324 months ago
In such enclosure of the same people it is strange that he didn’t create the guild beforehand uplevelling to have a little insurance for headhunters, even if they’d have to use more indirect approach to get him if they wanted him so badly... also the shortsighted sub pick the worst approach to get a member, but it might have worked in the past so...
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, most people are just afraid of the number 1 guild and Sieg
Vullord6664 months ago
I don't see why anyone would want to date someone with such a temper
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! He is one of the strongest and richest and most handsome young men in the city. Let's be real, there's gonna be tons of people who'll want to date him just for that XD
HoodWeeb5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter my guy-girl?? Noel is a goat all i have to say.
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Haha, yeah, he's becoming a regular Batman, slinging his way to roofs all the time lol
Daime179 months ago
I not sure why but I keep calling Noel an idiot while reading this chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! Lol why? He managed to wriggle out it though
Daime179 months ago
Probably because it bring him more trouble from both Regalia
SVL9 months ago
I would pick him as a acquaintance, because he's dangerous to have him as a enemy and troublesome to keep him as a friend. Anyway thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Surprisingly, or maybe not, Sieg is a character that gets developed in future, so we'll find out!
NotNow9 months ago
It seems those top clans are not that United and, personally, I don't like this guy at all.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Sieg comes off irritating at first, but interestingly......
Solomoca11 months ago
I vote ENEMY
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Sieg turns out to be an interesting character. I won't say more because I don't want to spoil the story but I ended up liking him a fair bit.