SVL3 months ago
Why did Harold release his killing intent before entering the room? Is it to scare and make them respect him? I think it's unnecessary tho. I wonder how noel is going to make the clan in 6 months. And i can guess that fight with the variant is going to be epic. Read more kouga get getting nervous for noel tho, lol. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! It's probably to test them and see their reaction. It's prob part of the evaluation
Pnimt3 months ago
I figured this took place in late 1850-1880 or there about seeing how they have showers utilizing heaters and indoor plumbing. Also not only did firearms come about pretty much towards the end of the middle ages, but handguns with revolving chambers like what Noel is using are from early to mid 1800's.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pnimt! Yeah, I'm mentioning the time period here because the author did, but I agree that it is a bit silly considering all the various out of time stuff already present and appearing in future, plus it's a fantasy anyways...
Pnimt3 months ago
I think it's a weird choice to base your fiction on a specific time period but randomly mix in technology that wasn't present. If you do that, I feel like everything out of place needs to be explained even if with only a "it's magic, nigga". Magic crystals generating heat etc. we've all read it before. - Read more It's better to describe your fantasy setting in vaguer terms rather than basing it on real history, imo. Just call it "tolkien-esque fantasy with some modern influences" and you can get away with anything. Show less
Asfiru4 months ago
only 1 week for gathering such manpower? that's unreasonable O.O
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! As unreasonable as becoming one of the top 7 clans in the Empire in 6 months? XD