Eld3 months ago
When Noel isn't really evil. Cough. Cough. Cough (Actions speak louder than words, Solo) As I said, Noel needs to balance his ruthlessness, with a bit of goodness( or at least hide it) so that he doesn't invite cannon-fodder, or BOSS level enemies. A few fights are good, but if his problems are always because he angered others for his ruthlessness, it gets boring, no? In the end, though, that's my opinion. Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Haha, His actions aren't certainly not what anyone can call "good". But IMO, the author is trying to highlight the "the ends justify the means" debate with this arc. And you have to read on to see what happens at the end of everything. (^ ^)
ilyr the puppeter5 months ago
Where is the people?
Well, it's most probably because this site requires login to comment. Some people prefer not to, which I understand, so unfortunately, there'll definitely be less comments. Which is why I'm so grateful for those who did register, like you and Nightcrowz. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Arkhiel3 months ago
Here i am
Eld3 months ago
Present!
HandsomeRansom2 months ago
A bit late but here
ilyr the puppeter5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and good job. I realy thouth that noel would get new alies. I think that the grandaughter of the guy of adventurer guild will be a member of the noel party.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual! Well, she's an Inspector though, so... but I honestly don't know. You've accurately predicted the plot so many times that I not going to bet against you lol. XD
ilyr the puppeter5 months ago
It's because of my training in case i go isekai kkk
Nightcrowz5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Noel is like an anti-hero protagonist with a really dark background as if all the grudges and hate with its surroundings will gather the moment he talks Read more Read more I'm really sure all his guild members will have dark and gloomy backgrounds Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting as always! Yeah, now that you mentioned it, including Hugo, they're all have a bit of darkness, huh. But still, you never know what'll happen...... hehe. Stay tuned =p