AzaThom322 weeks ago
Building up achievements on the unwritten rules and word of mouth should have a limit, I guess next chapter should show a good rank up before the deadline. The perspective of good and evil is a well established theme since Lloyd and the Albert small boy stories
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Well, actually, it's because it hasn't spread that far, that they know so little and mess up, like think he's a girl XD.
scauldy11 month ago
For some reason I took "Bruno if it's a boy. Katya if it's a girl. Aren't those names nice? I can feel the love inside them" as a threat from Noel that he'd have Edgar's kids.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, scauldy1! XD
ajikoko1 month ago
Did the author think hard about those verbal abuse that Noel did, or is it in his nature? Lol
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ajikoko! lol, I don't think anyone but the author can answer that
HoodWeeb1 month ago
Man not too long of a comment i need to hurry to the next chapter cuz im too fuckin hyped!! Thanks for the translation Solo Chwaan!!😗
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! XD
Syavoir5 months ago
Nah. Noel DO know what he did is in borderline of evil and not evil. He certainly DO know that what he did isn't what society around him call good.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yeah, exactly. He knows he's seen as evil and is purposely doing it to cultivate the evil image, but his perspective on it is different.
SVL5 months ago
This entire chapter, i have been reading it with a smilee on face. Only At the end of the chapter, did i realise this. *Evil smile* This is the type of novel that I have been searching in jp novels for so long and i finally found it. Evil noel is the best. Read more Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Glad to hear that you like it!
NotNow5 months ago
I wonder when he'll come across an opponent completely immune to verbal abuse. That would a terrifying opponent for him (at least before they fight).
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Everyone has their buttons though, I don't think there's really a person that is 100% immune to being provoked
I like ruthless Noel
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solo! I do too. (o^^o)
Eld10 months ago
When Noel isn't really evil. Cough. Cough. Cough (Actions speak louder than words, Solo) As I said, Noel needs to balance his ruthlessness, with a bit of goodness( or at least hide it) so that he doesn't invite cannon-fodder, or BOSS level enemies. A few fights are good, but if his problems are always because he angered others for his ruthlessness, it gets boring, no? In the end, though, that's my opinion. Thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Eld! Haha, His actions aren't certainly not what anyone can call "good". But IMO, the author is trying to highlight the "the ends justify the means" debate with this arc. And you have to read on to see what happens at the end of everything. (^ ^)
ilyr the puppeter11 months ago
Where is the people?
Well, it's most probably because this site requires login to comment. Some people prefer not to, which I understand, so unfortunately, there'll definitely be less comments. Which is why I'm so grateful for those who did register, like you and Nightcrowz. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Arkhiel10 months ago
Here i am
Eld10 months ago
Present!
HandsomeRansom9 months ago
A bit late but here
ilyr the puppeter11 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and good job. I realy thouth that noel would get new alies. I think that the grandaughter of the guy of adventurer guild will be a member of the noel party.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual! Well, she's an Inspector though, so... but I honestly don't know. You've accurately predicted the plot so many times that I not going to bet against you lol. XD
ilyr the puppeter11 months ago
It's because of my training in case i go isekai kkk
Nightcrowz11 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Noel is like an anti-hero protagonist with a really dark background as if all the grudges and hate with its surroundings will gather the moment he talks Read more Read more I'm really sure all his guild members will have dark and gloomy backgrounds Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting as always! Yeah, now that you mentioned it, including Hugo, they're all have a bit of darkness, huh. But still, you never know what'll happen...... hehe. Stay tuned =p