HoodWeeb1 month ago
Ngl i would make it clear to every single person in the empire that I was a male and didn't want to be mistaken as a female because its annoying af😂. Its cool how the author includes that as a joke but I would be pissed. Thanks for the translation Solo chwaan.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! It would prob cause the Streisand effect tho haha
Owloid2 months ago
Ah, senpai-crushing. A good strategy for gaining renown.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Haha, yeah
Banesephy3 months ago
Hmmm am I the only one who prefers the terms "senpai", "onee-chan" and the likes?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! Yeah, this novel was my first series as a translator so I stuck to full english. That's actually why I'm doing the reverse for the manga. And also letting such things in for my other works.
Owloid2 months ago
I agree!
Toast3 months ago
The moment I read "Cruel smile" at the end, I instantly thought of Tanya's smile from Youjo Senkei
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader7090! Ah, I haven't got the chance to watch that yet. So little time, sob. Is it good?
Banesephy3 months ago
To me, Tanya is the best isekai MC due to her personality
HoodWeeb1 month ago
I loved Tanya's character and everything about the anime!! And yea the creepy smiles she would do were some of tbe best😗
FoxReader62965 months ago
This novel is awesome. Specially when the cunning noel is plotting something hahaha. Is there any other novel like this?
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader6296! Hmm, I fell in love with this novel because of how unique it is so that's a hard request haha. For a 100% opposite in a good way MC, there's this other series that I'm translating called The Foreigner Explores the Dungeon.... Read more Hehe, shameless self-promotion aside, i guess Unmotivated Hero's Tale has a similar though not as immoral MC, who's focused and good at plots, but it's a pity not too much of it has been translated... Show less
Nickyrose9393 months ago
If you are looking for a novel with a cunning protagonist who likes plotting against people but is actually a good person... Look no further the Trash of the Counts Family!! It is so good and since it is up to 614 chapters you can enjoy a good binge read. It has a couple of similarities to The Foreigner Explores the Dungeon in that you have to pay attention to minor details or seemingly once only characters because they become important later on. Plus in all the 600 plus chapters the plot hasn't stagnated or had the main characters become one dimensional.
SVL5 months ago
Yesss, evil noel is back. I think he's going to make sky winged knights join his clan, but how tho?I'm getting excited thinking about his evil plans to come. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! (^ ^)
NotNow5 months ago
So, a new stepping stone? Solo, your writing style remembers me of one of my gaming acquaintances, Flominator, perhaps...?
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! He most definitely doesn't have anything good planned for them haha. Though it would be immensely cool, unfortunately, that isn't me lol Read more
NotNow5 months ago
Yes, that would have been really cool!
ilyr the puppeter11 months ago
Thanks for the chapter and good job. Who said that a assasin cant be a rear guard? I think it will be more like a bodyguard for the rearguard. Soo in simple terms Noel will scam the wing Knights in joining his clan.
Thanks for reading and commenting as always! Don't forget Alma's skill set, which was revealed a long time ago. That's all I'll comment on hehe. Read more It's full speed to the very end of the arc starting from the next chapter! Show less
Nightcrowz11 months ago
Thanks for the chapter something nasty will happen again ......hehehehehe
Thanks for reading and commenting! After his rank up, Noel's plots are really very intriguing. You won't believe how crafty his plan is!!