AzaThom324 months ago
Nice one, here the author goes in depth on the seeker world, but still Noel leaves a bit to much to chance and I feel like he should look more like a reliable dark leader than a rougue getting in argoument against any strong lead he faces... it's always like he has no choice but he always goes the same way... but still it pays out
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Well, his personality is sort of like that. He wants to help, but he won't go overboard. He'll do what he thinks he should then leave it to the other party to do what they must. This is not the only time he does this btw
HoodWeeb5 months ago
............
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoddWeeb! ヾ(・|
QuiGon055 months ago
I wouldn't even be surprised if Noel ended up merging with the other three and becoming their leader.
Thanks for reading and commenting, QuiGon05! Well, read on~
Owloid5 months ago
I love when intentions are noticed. Clear communication is fun to see, in my opinion.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Yeah, those two know Noel, which is really great to see.
Daime179 months ago
I think Veronica is Noel's ideal sub-leader. I don't know about her charisma though.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! ( ^ω^ )
RavenLucifer6 months ago
No, I think it's Hugo
SVL9 months ago
Noel didn't back out when confronting Veronica. That's what i like about him, he can have a verbal battle against a female character unlike some isekai wimpy jp mc's. I guess lighting bite is going to merge with Noel's party. It will be pretty nice to have them. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Read on... that's all I can say
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Interesting, well... read on...
NotNow9 months ago
I'm pretty sure Lightning Bite is gonna be part of Noel's clan in the future, thought I hope it won't be after experiencing a tragedy.
Nightcrowz1 year ago
Looks like you have a new site now hahahaaha thnx for the chappie P.S. I feel there is an old and new members will coming to his clan added with unique personalities Read more
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting! Isn't this site 100x nicer than my old one? Yes! I'm so looking forward to see who's going to be in his clan too! Read more (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) Show less
ilyr the puppeter1 year ago
thanks for the chapter and good job. Why i think that wolf party will become noel party? and that logan will suffer in the hands of veronica? will hugo enter the party in this arc? discover this in the next chapter of "Evil Talker Z"
Solo1 year ago
Yay! Finally! I was so lonely lol! Welcome Ilyr! Thanks for reading and commenting! Yeah, I have a sneaky suspicion that Wolf n gang might end up in Noel's clan one day. Read more