Syavoir2 months ago
The Puppeteer is A rank Grandmaster already? I wonder what is his B rank Job is? I totally thought that Valentine is the culprit. Lol
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yup, A Rank already. No idea lol.
SVL2 months ago
Finally, hugo got his fire. This chapter is really sad, i can't imagine how one feels who got framed for the crime that they not even commit. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! ( ◠‿◠ )
NotNow2 months ago
They've said there are 3 EX in the empire but what about other countries?
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Actually there's the Assassin Order leader too, but no idea. haha
Arbalaster3 months ago
I enjoy these characters. Sometimes when I read LN's the characters don't interest me so I skim by their stories. These characters aren't so bad though. My favorite little pov story would have to be Alma's in the beginning tho. The juxtaposition of her airhead-like comments in the story before you find out about her past felt to me like they earned a lot more meaning when you saw her pov.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Arbalaster! Yeah, Alma's POV was really impactful, because it revealed that she wasn't who she appeared to be. It's a bit hard to live up to though haha.
Asfiru4 months ago
the last line of the chapter, makes me on fire!!!!!!!!!!!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Jecker6 months ago
I really enjoyed the chapter. It was nice to find out about Hugo's past a little. And oh boy, looks like the author has big plans for Seig. Anyways thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! (^ω^)
thanks for the chapter! whew atlast I catch up to the lastest chap.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Izmil! Glad to see you here as well! Thanks for reading this novel too!
ilyr the puppeter6 months ago
thanks for the chapter and good job. yay a Hugo chapter. In the beginnig i thought it was sharon that incriminated him, but now i don't think soo. Hugo is the perfect parter to Noel, Noel the strategist and Hugo the general to control the doll army and the rest is the bodyguards hehehehe
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Yeah the timing of her introduction made it suspicious, didn't it? But in the end, she was there to give that one piece of advice. Don't forget that strong Beasts always have a lot of strong subordinates, last round, Noel cheated by getting Sky Winged Knights to destroy them, but with Hugo......