Sherodan1 week ago
Isnt the reason for the "cover of their shortfall" the puppets Hugo can summon? Despite the A Rank? And here i thought we might know who the real culprit is behind the scene! Got to wait for it a little bit longer :( Read more Read more Sieg and Noel will quite likely be best rivals and friends - as far as Noel allows it. Show less
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sherodan! Yeah, a small group of elites is all fine and good, but there'll be situations where you need manpower, right? Hugo alone can solve that instantly.
FoxReader89915 months ago
Sieg x Noel😗
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader8991! (/-(エ)-\)
The cheering Critic6 months ago
To explain.Noels way of achieving his goals. Is mercilessly explained, it's just for me as a normal person/reader. It's kinda unrelateable how perfect his plans work out. I would feel much more connected to his character, if he would counter unexpected encounters and reflecting those in a perfect way. That's the only flaw, in this story for my opinion until now
Thanks for reading and commenting, The cheering Critic! Not to spoil anything, but it's like you've read the author's mind haha.
HoodWeeb9 months ago
The return of!? Solo chwaan you really be hypin me up GTG!!
Thanks for reading and commenting, HoodWeeb! Hehe. =P
Daime179 months ago
I somehow want Sharon to meet him after his release.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Daime17! Read on~
Syavoir1 year ago
The Puppeteer is A rank Grandmaster already? I wonder what is his B rank Job is? I totally thought that Valentine is the culprit. Lol
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Yup, A Rank already. No idea lol.
SVL1 year ago
Finally, hugo got his fire. This chapter is really sad, i can't imagine how one feels who got framed for the crime that they not even commit. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! ( ◠‿◠ )
NotNow1 year ago
They've said there are 3 EX in the empire but what about other countries?
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Actually there's the Assassin Order leader too, but no idea. haha
Arbalaster1 year ago
I enjoy these characters. Sometimes when I read LN's the characters don't interest me so I skim by their stories. These characters aren't so bad though. My favorite little pov story would have to be Alma's in the beginning tho. The juxtaposition of her airhead-like comments in the story before you find out about her past felt to me like they earned a lot more meaning when you saw her pov.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Arbalaster! Yeah, Alma's POV was really impactful, because it revealed that she wasn't who she appeared to be. It's a bit hard to live up to though haha.
Asfiru1 year ago
the last line of the chapter, makes me on fire!!!!!!!!!!!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Asfiru! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Jecker1 year ago
I really enjoyed the chapter. It was nice to find out about Hugo's past a little. And oh boy, looks like the author has big plans for Seig. Anyways thanks for the chapter. Read more
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! (^ω^)
Izmil1 year ago
thanks for the chapter! whew atlast I catch up to the lastest chap.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Izmil! Glad to see you here as well! Thanks for reading this novel too!
ilyr the puppeter1 year ago
thanks for the chapter and good job. yay a Hugo chapter. In the beginnig i thought it was sharon that incriminated him, but now i don't think soo. Hugo is the perfect parter to Noel, Noel the strategist and Hugo the general to control the doll army and the rest is the bodyguards hehehehe
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Yeah the timing of her introduction made it suspicious, didn't it? But in the end, she was there to give that one piece of advice. Don't forget that strong Beasts always have a lot of strong subordinates, last round, Noel cheated by getting Sky Winged Knights to destroy them, but with Hugo......