Vullord6663 weeks ago
Ah was Irene murdered by The Lord of the Flies? So will Leisha be connected in the plot by Noel to swallow him up (after exploding a head in his face). Also is stalking not a crime here? I get informants do it but I thought they were just doing it illegally and wouldn't get caught. Even if she didn't do it forever, it was getting dangerous (and how does she know his night training routine?!). I still feel kinda sorry for Tania. I mean, maybe it's because I have a soft spot for girls that like the MC, but she doesn't seem like a particularly bad person. She just used the wrong person to get over her unrequited (and that hurts (from what I've heard), I don't blame her trying to date someone else to forget Noel (not like she was cheating or dating multiple people)), fell in with his bad habits, and ended up suffering the consequences for that. Had she just dated Walter or Wolf or literally anyone else she would have had a better future. Worst of all she probably never got over Noel or loved Lloyd so she was digging her own grave with Lloyd and probably didn't feel any better from it (if not the unrequited love just getting worse and worse as it swelled up; she'd have been better off telling Noel and joining another party). I still see that as tragic. Lloyd not so much; they should have just made Noel leader from the start (and Lloyd should have refused or relinquished it). If Wolf can tell just by looking Lloyd wasn't fit to be leader than, you know there's a problem. On a side note it's pretty impressive that Gareth predicted Blue Beyond falling apart because of that shortly. Overall enjoyed the chapter, but I do wonder what the author's payoff is (and if my prediction is right). Welp, this is why I binge.
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! (⊙_⊙)! Well...this is a murder-mystery side-story. Author wanted to genre change for a breather. That's all I think... Read more
SVL5 months ago
It's time for noel to show his detective skills. So is this case will be turning point between noel and leish's relationship? Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yup (╹◡╹)
NotNow5 months ago
And now it's time for the best detective in the city to make his appearance!
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Haha, yes, indeed!
Btw, I've figured out how to do something that I didn't before, so do check out the Table of Contents, especially if you're not on Discord. I still can't figure out how to get it to resize though so I apologize if it gets cut off for you.
M D. Kazai8 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. :) Heart failure, huh... Sounds a lot like the skill of a certain flashy mafia Member that we know already quit good... Read more But if Noel helps Leisha to investigate and it's indeed him, it would be a little strange how good Noel's relationship with him is.? Maybe I'm just overthinking... Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, M D. Kazai! I seriously hadn't thought of that at all! But well, I really can't say much because I don't want to spoil anything. However... I'll say this, it's not a simple case at all! Next chapter is 3-4 times as long as normal chapters and there's a reason for it!
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ilyr the puppeter8 months ago
Thanks for the chapter, i dont rebember gareth in the main story, i think Noel will help leisha in this murder case and there Leisha will fall for Noel.
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Gareth didn't even have a name in the main story lol. But now that he has, and Lightning Bite has combined into a huge clan, maybe he will appear in the main story. (^ω^)
DetceJED8 months ago
Many Thanks to you and your team, Solo for picking up this masterpiece (This is insanely underrated, I read the whole thing THRICE in the past three days). People like you are what makes this community of ours so great. Looking forward to reading your future releases. :)
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader 5080! Glad to hear that you like the story as well! When I first came across this story, I was so surprised that no one had picked it up and I felt that it was such a waste that I started translating for the first time haha. So hearing your words really make me happy as the author is getting the recognition he deserves! LN and manga are coming soon too!
Nightcrowz8 months ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Nightcrowz! (^ ^)