SVL1 week ago
It's time for noel to show his detective skills. So is this case will be turning point between noel and leish's relationship? Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yup (╹◡╹)
NotNow1 week ago
And now it's time for the best detective in the city to make his appearance!
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Haha, yes, indeed!
Btw, I've figured out how to do something that I didn't before, so do check out the Table of Contents, especially if you're not on Discord. I still can't figure out how to get it to resize though so I apologize if it gets cut off for you.
M D. Kazai2 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. :) Heart failure, huh... Sounds a lot like the skill of a certain flashy mafia Member that we know already quit good... Read more But if Noel helps Leisha to investigate and it's indeed him, it would be a little strange how good Noel's relationship with him is.? Maybe I'm just overthinking... Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, M D. Kazai! I seriously hadn't thought of that at all! But well, I really can't say much because I don't want to spoil anything. However... I'll say this, it's not a simple case at all! Next chapter is 3-4 times as long as normal chapters and there's a reason for it!
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ilyr the puppeter2 months ago
Thanks for the chapter, i dont rebember gareth in the main story, i think Noel will help leisha in this murder case and there Leisha will fall for Noel.
Thanks for reading and commenting as always, Ilyr! Gareth didn't even have a name in the main story lol. But now that he has, and Lightning Bite has combined into a huge clan, maybe he will appear in the main story. (^ω^)
DetceJED2 months ago
Many Thanks to you and your team, Solo for picking up this masterpiece (This is insanely underrated, I read the whole thing THRICE in the past three days). People like you are what makes this community of ours so great. Looking forward to reading your future releases. :)
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader 5080! Glad to hear that you like the story as well! When I first came across this story, I was so surprised that no one had picked it up and I felt that it was such a waste that I started translating for the first time haha. So hearing your words really make me happy as the author is getting the recognition he deserves! LN and manga are coming soon too!
Nightcrowz2 months ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Nightcrowz! (^ ^)