SVL2 months ago
Nice ending to the short story. But Tania, i really really wanted to punch her. Cause she already found a lover(i think at this time she was dating Lloyd) but still has the nerves to interfere with Noel's life. Before, i still has some kind of sympathy towards her but with this I'm done with her. Anyway thanks for the chapter. Read more
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! Yeah, it was a surprise to me that this SS showed the true nature of Tania outright
NotNow2 months ago
Since the author added some more hate for Tania, I think it's time for her to make an apparition! Just hope it won't be as an experiment of the King of Flies.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! (^ ^) no comment
M D. Kazai4 months ago
Thanks for chapter. :) I'm a big sucker for subplot romance, so it's nice to see her feeling even with no real romance in the story. Well, i certainly wouldn't complain if there would be a tad bit of romance somewhere later down the line.
Thanks for reading and commenting, M D. Kazai! Me too. XD
Jecker4 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. And it's nice to see some unique development towards a character that's attracted to the MC. In other novels, most of the time, after Leisha's chocolate box was dropped and she decided to eat it alone, the MC will come/encounter her and still eat the chocolate to show some kindness which didn't happen. And I majorly like the fact that Leisha's attraction? towards Noel doesn't stem majorly from the kindness he shown to her but from the admiration. And man that Ln cover is sick. Noel looks like a full blown detective with the gun, but Alma and Leisha's looks are different than I imagined
Jecker4 months ago
Also it states that the chocolates stated salty to Leisha. Is the author implying that she was crying. If so, what could be the reason?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Oh, is this the first time you've seen their designs? You should drop by the discord, the designs for Blue Beyond, Grandpa Stollen, Kouga, Finocchio, Albert are out already. Leisha also looks super different from what I had imagined... that heart shaped chest protector lol.... As for the salty chocolates, it's purposely left vague. I feel that scenes like this are great when you don't directly write out what happens. But I do believe she dropped some tears, hence the don't cry comment in my thoughts. (^ ^) Read more It'll never happen, but Leisha x Noel. XD This novel definitely stays away from such romance cliches. Show less
As for why she might have cried, well, suppose you buy a present for someone you kinda like, then that person's good friend smacks it to the ground and tell you to not go near him, you'll feel sad, won't you?
DetceJED4 months ago
I thought I was tripping when it took me like 5 minutes to find this title among the list of titles and thought there was an error but it turned out that the cover was updated. XD My wish of having a little bit of romantic will never be realised eh? But the fact that our Noel is a lady killer remains the same so I guess I'll settle with that. Many thanks for the chapter, Solo. :)) Won't be that long till I become a patron.
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetceJED! The other cover stood out because it was totally different haha. But official cover is out finally so I updated it! Thanks for the support! Read more
Thanks for the chapter lol i new that would became a flag
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! Haha, yup, but frankly, I'm not holding out much hope that it'll get developed in the main story...
BTW, LN cover has been released. Manga release date has also been announced. Both can be seen on the ToC page.