50Cabbage2 months ago
Ah-ha! I was right to almost every exact point! I knew all those times reading Sherlock and Lupin and playing Ace Attorney paid off haha. Who knew Irene was actually doing something illegal? (Well, I did, but that was entirely speculation at that point)
50Cabbage2 months ago
Now I'm gonna be stoked when this eventually reaches the inked page, I would know the answer, but seeing it directly and visualizing it in my mind are two different things! Ooh, I wish they'd keep the quality of the manga, even if the frequency isn't so good in response
Thanks for reading and commenting, 50Cabbage! Yeah, you almost got it perfectly, only very very minor stuff was off. That was amazing! And I think they're doing just that for the manga, latest chapter was delayed a week haha. Read more
SVL2 months ago
I'm entirely wrong, and even though that the poor landlady was the one who did it simply because she didn't look suspicious. Man, for money, people are willing to do anything and it also happening in real life too. It's so sad. It's quite an elaborate plan to kill someone and this is my 1st time hearing about this heat recovery system. Read more Poor Ophelia i wonder how is she going to react to the deeds that Irene did. Also is this the start relationship between noel and leisha? Anyway thanks for the chapter. Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, SVL! It's super hard, isn't it? All the answers to your questions are next! Read more
NotNow2 months ago
Since that's what Noel said, that's how it happened. He is right and I am wrong.😂
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! XD
ShadeLights3 months ago
So I was right to think about the fire extinguisher and a warm room, but mostly wrong. My confusion however is why Lestrade acted like that when questioned? And for it to turn out that Irene has a twisted personality and tricks people? I'm honestly not surprised on that, but didn't want to jump to conclusions, as other characters such as Kaim are genuinely good people. Well played Author, and Thanks for the chapter
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! I think Lestrade was eyeing the insurance money even though he didn't kill her, that's why he acted weird.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (╹◡╹)
Jecker4 months ago
Wow looks like I forgot to post another comment in the last chapter after rereading but I was only able to figure out that Irene was hiding something valuable considering she got very angry at Simone for the water leak. However I completely overlooked the warm apartment lol. Anyways thanks for the chapter.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Frankly, the warm room is super difficult unless you have some knowledge on ventilation systems so it stumped me too haha.
DetceJED4 months ago
Many Thanks, Solo for this Chapter. I was right for not giving in and writing a deduction in the previous chapter for mine was insanely off the mark. *Sighs in Relief* Last but not the least, I'm starting to hope for a bit of romantic development in this novel and yeah I'll hop aboard the SS Leisha x Noel ❤️ so count me in please Solo. I mean, I do hope that comes into fruition in the future because I think it'll be good for the overall plot and it'll be more enjoyable for the readers, just a personal opinion of mine. I can't thank you enough for bringing this masterpiece :)) P.S. How I wish that I was as cool and could handle women like Noel. XD
DetceJED4 months ago
-DetceJED. I couldn't change my name even after I've authenticated my account, I wonder why. ?
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetcejED! It's a surprisingly complicated case, isn't it? I had totally expected it to be fairly straightforward because it's not a genre this author typically writes, but I was blown away by how intricate it was. Well... There's still one more half to the side story. But yeah, this novel is almost devoid of romance. Read more As for the name change, tap/click on your name after logging in and go to your profile, you should be able to change your name there. Show less