Izmil2 days ago
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (╹◡╹)
Jecker2 days ago
Wow looks like I forgot to post another comment in the last chapter after rereading but I was only able to figure out that Irene was hiding something valuable considering she got very angry at Simone for the water leak. However I completely overlooked the warm apartment lol. Anyways thanks for the chapter.
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! Frankly, the warm room is super difficult unless you have some knowledge on ventilation systems so it stumped me too haha.
DetceJED2 days ago
Many Thanks, Solo for this Chapter. I was right for not giving in and writing a deduction in the previous chapter for mine was insanely off the mark. *Sighs in Relief* Last but not the least, I'm starting to hope for a bit of romantic development in this novel and yeah I'll hop aboard the SS Leisha x Noel ❤️ so count me in please Solo. I mean, I do hope that comes into fruition in the future because I think it'll be good for the overall plot and it'll be more enjoyable for the readers, just a personal opinion of mine. I can't thank you enough for bringing this masterpiece :)) P.S. How I wish that I was as cool and could handle women like Noel. XD
DetceJED2 days ago
-DetceJED. I couldn't change my name even after I've authenticated my account, I wonder why. 🤔
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetcejED! It's a surprisingly complicated case, isn't it? I had totally expected it to be fairly straightforward because it's not a genre this author typically writes, but I was blown away by how intricate it was. Well... There's still one more half to the side story. But yeah, this novel is almost devoid of romance. Read more As for the name change, tap/click on your name after logging in and go to your profile, you should be able to change your name there. Show less