Syavoir6 days ago
Great. At the least one of them should rank up after that disastrous battle. But after that battle, should the rank up for other three would come sooner?
Solo6 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Alma should be next in line to rank up.
ShortNoob1 week ago
Great chapter, what a good laugh it gave me. When I saw that Noel was trying to not fulfill the promise with Mary I thought "hey, it seems like that he has some humanity and cares about his allies" but no, he does not hesitate for a second to abandon them when he saw that he could be affected. I am terrified to think that Rank up would have Mary in his degeneration.
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yeah, my fav line: "Just because there's no malicious intent, it didn't mean that no one would get hurt" Ooh, you'll see how true those words are soon.
NotNow2 weeks ago
It's a pity only Leon ranked up.
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yeah, but it would have been a bit too fast if Kouga and Alma had ranked up.
ShadeLights1 month ago
Thanks for Chapter As I thought, Leon ranked up to a Paladin,I'm guessing Alma could become something like a Shinobi because of the shadow manipulation, not sure about Kouga, but something like Kenin perhaps? it's quite unfortunate though that the status plates that the author showed aren't there anymore, but it can't be helped.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Yeah, you got his Rank up perfectly. It'll likely be a while before Alma and Kouga Rank up though so we won't find out for a while if you got those right too.
Izmil1 month ago
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ( ◠‿◠ )
originalbot1 month ago
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! LOL TY
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, originalbot! I'm glad to hear that you loved it! Second half is just as hilarious!
DetceJED1 month ago
That was a hilarious interaction among the members of Wild Tempest. And OMG!, another cliff??? Can't wait to see Marion x Noel scenes again. Thanks for the chapter, Solo! :)
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetceJED! Sorry for the cliffs haha, this is the period of time when I was juggling a ton of stuff, so I had no leeway to do extra long chapters, which meant that they had to be cut. No more of such stuff for a while after this though it's also because the chapters are shorter. Marion and Noel scene coming next! Read more