Dwarf Legend2 weeks ago
their reputations rise up and make progress closer to regalia because of this achievement. i been waiting what attitude Marion will showed next chapter.
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Well, read on~
AzaThom322 weeks ago
The atmosphere of the clan party is really well calibrated thanks to the kind of personality of the character with the Alma-Kouga duo leading the group in their topical track... still the party seems to start to mix well, too bad that there are far to few members to my liking. Mary’s play a bad party pooper interlude imho, could have picked a more normal situation! Let us also see which part of Leon gets redbull wings now... Read more
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, but it'll get confusing if we get too many characters too fast. What I love is how this author spends at least half a volume building up each character so we know all the ins-and-outs of them
Vullord6663 weeks ago
Wow. Did Noel read the licenses plate of the bus he threw Kouga and Leon under?
Solo3 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vullord666! lmao. I'm stealing that
Solomoca3 months ago
Lol the part with Hugo cost me a mouth full of my coffee ☕. Also I love the term wage theif. I'm going to start using it to describe a few of my co workers lol. Its a lot shorter then telling them to stop coming to work looking for a free check.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Solomoca! Haha, hope it didn't spill on your clothes or something. Glad to hear the explanation came in useful for something haha. Read more
Syavoir5 months ago
Great. At the least one of them should rank up after that disastrous battle. But after that battle, should the rank up for other three would come sooner?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Alma should be next in line to rank up.
ShortNoob5 months ago
Great chapter, what a good laugh it gave me. When I saw that Noel was trying to not fulfill the promise with Mary I thought "hey, it seems like that he has some humanity and cares about his allies" but no, he does not hesitate for a second to abandon them when he saw that he could be affected. I am terrified to think that Rank up would have Mary in his degeneration.
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShortNoob! Yeah, my fav line: "Just because there's no malicious intent, it didn't mean that no one would get hurt" Ooh, you'll see how true those words are soon.
NotNow5 months ago
It's a pity only Leon ranked up.
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Yeah, but it would have been a bit too fast if Kouga and Alma had ranked up.
ShadeLights6 months ago
Thanks for Chapter As I thought, Leon ranked up to a Paladin,I'm guessing Alma could become something like a Shinobi because of the shadow manipulation, not sure about Kouga, but something like Kenin perhaps? it's quite unfortunate though that the status plates that the author showed aren't there anymore, but it can't be helped.
Thanks for reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Yeah, you got his Rank up perfectly. It'll likely be a while before Alma and Kouga Rank up though so we won't find out for a while if you got those right too.
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ( ◠‿◠ )
originalbot7 months ago
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! LOL TY
Thanks for reading and commenting, originalbot! I'm glad to hear that you loved it! Second half is just as hilarious!
DetceJED7 months ago
That was a hilarious interaction among the members of Wild Tempest. And OMG!, another cliff??? Can't wait to see Marion x Noel scenes again. Thanks for the chapter, Solo! :)
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetceJED! Sorry for the cliffs haha, this is the period of time when I was juggling a ton of stuff, so I had no leeway to do extra long chapters, which meant that they had to be cut. No more of such stuff for a while after this though it's also because the chapters are shorter. Marion and Noel scene coming next! Read more