Syavoir6 days ago
60,000 experience points should be about the same as the other two B ranks, right. Then they are already half way to A rank?
Solo6 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Alma should have more, while Kouga less.
NotNow2 weeks ago
Breaking the limits of his talent? Is he planning to go hand in hand with mad doctor King of Flies or what? I'm joking of course.
Solo2 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! Actually...
Arbalaster1 month ago
"Noel." "What is it?" "Why.... did you kill her!?" Damn, that got me lol. The banter during the comedic moments ain't half bad. Read more
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Arbalaster! Haha, glad you liked it! Part 3 is really better imo, maybe because it was written after he got published.
bakarinu1 month ago
As expected, somehow i know that Noel path to become the strongest seekers isn't an easy one. But do not have the probability to advanced to rank A? It's quite a surprise. And Noel X Loki combo is really frightening. I could imagine that if Noel take a path as mafia and Loki keep being his partner, he could easily go to the top
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, bakarinu! Yeah, it's too bad he has no interest in being Yakuza. Don't forget Finocchio! But he does rely on Loki a lot, doesn't he? Speaking of which...next chapter is pretty much a Loki chapter... Read more
DetceJED1 month ago
One of the best ways to alleviate boredom while in confinement ??, is to read . I finally go to see a bit of Noel x Marion. Thanks for the Chapter, Solo! ?
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetceJED! Haha, I was a bit surprised Marion turned out funny and dere right away, but she's interesting.
M D. Kazai1 month ago
A really interesting and surprising chapter. I didn't really think of this type of limitation. But it's a lot about his struggle and meticulous planing to grow himself and his Clan, so it isn't to surprising from that perspective. And I really like Noels and Marions dynamic. Read more Thanks for the chapter Solo :) Show less
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, M D. Kazai! Yeah, I'm a strong believer in the fact that characters are interesting because of their flaws and limitations, so I was pretty happy to see this development.
Izmil1 month ago
thanks for the chapter
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
originalbot1 month ago
Love this chapter! Ty
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading, commenting and loving the chapter, originalbot! ( ◠‿◠ )
FoxReader56461 month ago
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader5646! (^ ^)