Corna2 months ago
If that fish eyed bastard Johan kills or hurts Loki Noel is gonna be PISSED. He doesn't show it, but we all know he values Loki, both for work and as a bud. If Loki does kick the bucket Noel would probably act like he isn't bothered but there would be no denying the rage inside. This feud with Johan will go from business to PERSONAL business.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Corna! Yeah, I have no doubt that he would
Moshimoshi3 months ago
Noel is addicted to cigars. Thanks for the chapter!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Moshimoshi! Yeah, I don't know if this is a commentary by the author on how easy it is to get addicted, but that does go south fairly quickly...
Dwarf Legend8 months ago
now he like more scary and cool with that cigarette... nice one author
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah, perhaps it's his way of looking less like a girl
AzaThom328 months ago
Well, given the deduction on the Joker effect (Nolan one, Alfred description) the pronoun it seems to be fine, given race, sex and metaphysical existence being questioned. About the flag... he could have started from the Kouga time betrayal to introduce the brother and let Noel propose to help him in this context, but still this’d have had raised a flag, at least middle pole. The best thing about Providence relying is that it’s more then a gamble if it’s excluded from Cattolical interpretation, so generally speaking both sense, together can also be mentioned, unless otherwise stated elsewhere. Read more On Albert... he is strong, wealthy and with a lot of powerful members and friend, but doesn’t seems to be too smarts, or on the same mental level of people like Siege or the guild person nr 3 (I’ve been wondering with many speculation who are the other 2), so the battle will be long, dirty and bloody as per Noel taste Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! Yeah, this is the longest and most complicated part yet
von.taki9 months ago
Everybody have seen the flag raised. Be careful Loki...(T~T) Thanks for the translate...
Thanks for reading and commenting, von.taki! Yeah. Such an obvious flag...
ovadefone9 months ago
Good chapter as always, Solo. By the way, you can use they/them/their for characters you don't know the gender of. They're considered both singular and plural.
Thanks for reading and commenting, ovadefone! Yeah, but I'm too much of a boomer that that's inordinately weird to me haha. It just kills the grammar nazi inside me.
Banesephy11 months ago
Loki godammit you better survive you fool. Please don't be the reason my chest tightens at the end of this arc!
Thanks for reading and commenting, Banesephy! ヘ(>_<ヘ)
Syavoir1 year ago
Loki and Noel are a lot closer than I thought.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Syavoir! Well, they've been through a lot...
OmniOni31 year ago
can we talk about how noel literaly turned from "im immune to addiction so i can just smoke one cig" to literaly chainsmoking in like 5 minutes teenagers am i right
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, OmniOni3! Yes, you're totally right. He is a teenager after all. XD
NotNow1 year ago
I really hope nothing happens to Loki, since I really like him/her.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, NotNow! I do too! But it's such a huge flag...
Izmil1 year ago
thanks for the chapter
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
DetceJED1 year ago
Wow. A very intriguing one.... For someone who's at confinement this is sort of saving grace. Thanks for all the hard work, Solo! You the real MVP. :) *LMAO at that one dude who commented, Loki-esque if you remove the name tags we would have thought it was you Solo xD
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, DetceJED! Sorry to hear that you're in confinement! Not sure why you're confined, but get well soon and best of health! Yeah lol, he got me good, I was stunned for a second haha it makes me smile though Read more
aezir44011 year ago
thanks for the chapter!
Arbalaster1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, aezir4401! Let's hope that the death flag won't take Noel's reliable source of info.
Solo1 year ago
Lol, thanks for reading and commenting, aezir4401 and Arbalaster ! Yup, we can only hope.