AzaThom321 week ago
A nice comeback for revenge little abandoned and sold lamb? Did you learn nothing? Wanna be spanked? Still Nina having agendas here is too bad, I'd have lived an emotional delivery character in her shoes... Let see how Alma picks it up! On the side all my to the author and his family, but are you going to pick the LN or only the WN if resumed? Read more
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, AzaThom32! There will be copyright problems if I do the LN, so I'll only provide info on changes in the LN as compared to the WN exclusively in my Discord for now. As only partial will avoid those copyright problems...
Dwarf Legend1 week ago
Tania !!!! That's a nuke the author just dropped it. is she still a slave or she already released?! but by looking at her cloth either she became rich, or became girl of light district. Read more
Solo1 week ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Dwarf Legend! Yeah, very unexpected, isn't it? Well read on!
Oram4 weeks ago
hiatus, pls no. Beserk, hxh, whitch hunter and now even this. Why are all my favourite stories or stories that I just started loving all in haitus. Freak my luck I guess.
Oram4 weeks ago
Also i had this thought that maybe when noel learns of Johhan's secret he willn try to get him to join his clan by completely obliterating his clan but it's just a thought I don't think it will happen.
Oram4 weeks ago
also also i pray that the author's father gets well.
Solo4 weeks ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Oram! Yeah, it sucks but it is how it is sometimes...
Owloid1 month ago
I think... Noel might need a step where he treasures himself a little more. I understand the “greatest at all costs” mindset, but it’s no good if you’re dead.
Solo1 month ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Owloid! Just my opinion, but I think the development is going in the way of him going too far down that road and maybe his allies pulling him back from that brink
Sassu2 months ago
Tania? I hate it! Not her comeback, but fr a moment i hoped it was Loki, with a new "identity" (it was said that he could change appereance, even the sex, to hide his identity) and i was like "You, son of a bitch, you did it!", but no, maybe it really was a death flag when he talked about his little brother. We can't do anything but wait and see; the author narrated how Rebecca died, a side character that Noel does not even know about (ok, it was to show the true colors of Johann, but still), so i Expect to hear more about Loki, probably chained somewhere or hiding wounded, but still alive. Read more Read more By the way, thanks for the chapter! Show less
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sassu! Yeah, author is purposely blue-balling us on Loki. You'll see why later~
50Cabbage5 months ago
Oh dear! Tania is back? This was entirely expected (since the author has very few red herrings if at all barring the special chapter), but that's an interesting image of her described.
Thanks for reading and commenting, 50Cabbage! Yeah, she's totally different from before, isn't she? Well, this chapter came out soon after the manga, and author did mention that it's deliberate. Read more
Jecker5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter Solo.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Jecker! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! ʕ•㉨•ʔ
ShadeLights5 months ago
Thanks for the chapter. With the appearance of Taina it makes me wonder what happened to Lloyd, especially after he got his head kicked in. Hopefully the author is well and their farther can make it through. Read more
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, ShadeLights! Yeah, let's send our prayers to him and his father. And yeah, makes you wonder what happened to everyone else, doesn't it? Read more