Kamryu4 months ago
I wonder if Evetta eating Souya's horn will cause any effects. Considering Souya is a blend of curses in human form lol.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Kamryu! Well, you'll have to read on to find out~
Ntuzzzmutz5 months ago
Mitera the king of neomia was it?
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ntuzzzmutz! Good catch! The king of Neomia that the lady was married to did indeed have Mitera in his name. =)
Le Salt5 months ago
One for one so far, lol. But man, that mind-reading old fart sure is suspicious, isn’t he? Trying to cultivate Horns and all…
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Yeah, you hit it right on the head. Well, you definitely aren't wrong. He's just so suspicious, isn't he?
DavyDrones5 months ago
Thanks for the enjoyable chapter. It is great read.
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, DavyDrones! (^ ^)
Thousandsuns6 months ago
all these riddles make my head spin! thanks for the good work Solo
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Thousandsuns! Thankfully, we've reached the part of the story where the reveals don't take as long so a lot will be answered by the time the volume is done!
Bruhman6 months ago
Souya is slowly turning into an abomination. A beast, wolf, vampire and now horns. All he is missing now is a transformation and pretty sure he would be a nightmare to deal with after that.
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Bruhman! Yeah, he's building quite a collection of curses, isn't he?
Momozyt6 months ago
super grateful to you, launching so many chapters so in a row are a luxury. Thanks again and great how the story is getting
Thanks for unlocking, reading and commenting, Momozyt! No, thank you! I won't get anywhere without avid readers like you! I'm ever grateful for you! I'm focusing on this series alone for about a month or so, so there'll be plenty of releases for the time being. Also, it gets me closer and closer to one of the most defining volumes in this series faster, which I'm so looking forward to. Read more