Vendorgale2 days ago
I really liked the manga and when it stopped I noticed that it was actually an LN. Not wanting to pick up anymore LN translations to read I just left this alone for quite awhile. Now as of a few days ago I felt the urge to begin again and started reading. I've been meaning to post and wanted to share my enjoyment, but noticed that most posts were from months back. Should I post? I did not know... I found the courage now and here I am. Thanks for picking this up, it really has been a great, superb read. I might catch up soon? The posts now says "5 months ago"... well I'm catching up... BTW: Your commentary is greatly appreciated as well, I think I'm speed reading and not catching up on everything. I do like the ending commentary because it tells me what I'm missing.
Solo2 days ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vendorgale! And thanks for picking this up! Yeah the comments are old as you're around 5 volumes behind now haha, but feel free to post! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it and thanks too for your kind words!
FoxReader85545 months ago
Irvin :'(
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader8554! Yeah, it's such a gut punch, isn't it?
Le Salt7 months ago
Time to grasp the nettle, eh.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Indeed (^ ^)
Rawmeat8 months ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rawmeat! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Username_Jire~8 months ago
Negotiate....... If that doesn't work......Blood will shed~
Thanks for reading and commenting, Username_Jire~! Yeah, his cold side is here.
dawen9 months ago
With Souya help him recover make their decision more firm to trust how Souya decide not just their decision Thanks for chap
Thanks for reading and commenting, dawen! For the king, no matter what he chose, it benefits him. Remember that what the king told him is filtered through the king's intentions.
maria1 year ago
this getting good, thanks for the jobs !
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, maria! I definitely agree!
Ragemind1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter, Boooi this is getting good. souya is the only mc that really show that he is a badass, i hope that the next chapters he will make the "dreams" come true.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ragemind! And because he's so normal during normal times, when he does cool stuff it's even cooler! Well... negotiations first...then...... Read more
sdb71 year ago
there's tinge of desperation and vengeance there, souya turns out valued irvin highly...i must skipping a lot in this arc to not seeing that..
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, sdb7! Well, this series you really have to read between the lines a lot as a lot is left unsaid, but shown through the actions of the characters. As for why Souya values Irvin so much, I've talked about it in the afterword of the previous chapter.
Kingsford Zeltman1 year ago
Did they explain the deal between the king and souya in this volume? Or is the king just using souya as a tools for getting rid of st. Lyridias since its convenient? Thank you for the chapter
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, adhe1578! No explanation, but you can watch what they planned for this incident play out. As for the king's motives, I'll just say that the king is a character that we've only just began to know, he's a very very deep character that we'll get to know better as the story goes on.
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)