Sp12er3 months ago
I knew it, you know what this series has make me feel it reek of? It reek of the smell of Grimgar. It's just I didn't expect for the pain to come this late in the game. When the characters are already part of the idealized image I have of a safe read 😅. I'm still gonna read but man, There's a reason I keep delaying on reading Grimgar again even 10 vol up right now, it need time.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Sp12er! Yeah, I absolutely agree. This is a tear jerker like Grimgar. The delivery is different tho. Grimgar has this depressing mood most of the time and the reader is reminded often of their struggle and the risks of death. This one tho, uses tropes and the typical stuff you'd expect to lull you into a sense of complacency then hits you with the feels from left field. I find both amazing tho. Read more
Vendorgale9 months ago
I really liked the manga and when it stopped I noticed that it was actually an LN. Not wanting to pick up anymore LN translations to read I just left this alone for quite awhile. Now as of a few days ago I felt the urge to begin again and started reading. I've been meaning to post and wanted to share my enjoyment, but noticed that most posts were from months back. Should I post? I did not know... I found the courage now and here I am. Thanks for picking this up, it really has been a great, superb read. I might catch up soon? The posts now says "5 months ago"... well I'm catching up... BTW: Your commentary is greatly appreciated as well, I think I'm speed reading and not catching up on everything. I do like the ending commentary because it tells me what I'm missing.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Vendorgale! And thanks for picking this up! Yeah the comments are old as you're around 5 volumes behind now haha, but feel free to post! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it and thanks too for your kind words!
BoomerGeezer6 months ago
I’m further “down time” than you, and I concur with your post.
FoxReader85541 year ago
Irvin :'(
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, FoxReader8554! Yeah, it's such a gut punch, isn't it?
Le Salt1 year ago
Time to grasp the nettle, eh.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Le Salt! Indeed (^ ^)
Rawmeat1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Rawmeat! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Username_Jire~1 year ago
Negotiate....... If that doesn't work......Blood will shed~
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Username_Jire~! Yeah, his cold side is here.
dawen1 year ago
With Souya help him recover make their decision more firm to trust how Souya decide not just their decision Thanks for chap
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, dawen! For the king, no matter what he chose, it benefits him. Remember that what the king told him is filtered through the king's intentions.
maria1 year ago
this getting good, thanks for the jobs !
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, maria! I definitely agree!
Ragemind1 year ago
Thanks for the chapter, Boooi this is getting good. souya is the only mc that really show that he is a badass, i hope that the next chapters he will make the "dreams" come true.
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, Ragemind! And because he's so normal during normal times, when he does cool stuff it's even cooler! Well... negotiations first...then...... Read more
sdb71 year ago
there's tinge of desperation and vengeance there, souya turns out valued irvin highly...i must skipping a lot in this arc to not seeing that..
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, sdb7! Well, this series you really have to read between the lines a lot as a lot is left unsaid, but shown through the actions of the characters. As for why Souya values Irvin so much, I've talked about it in the afterword of the previous chapter.
Kingsford Zeltman1 year ago
Did they explain the deal between the king and souya in this volume? Or is the king just using souya as a tools for getting rid of st. Lyridias since its convenient? Thank you for the chapter
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting, adhe1578! No explanation, but you can watch what they planned for this incident play out. As for the king's motives, I'll just say that the king is a character that we've only just began to know, he's a very very deep character that we'll get to know better as the story goes on.
Izmil1 year ago
Solo1 year ago
Thanks for reading and commenting as usual, Izmil! (^ ^)